Profile for David Dixon > Reviews

Content by David Dixon

David Dixon "Dave D" (Swindon, Wiltshire United Kingdom)

Time Runners [DVD]
Time Runners [DVD]
Dvd ~ Alesandra Durham

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Very dissapointed, 16 Feb 2014
This review is from: Time Runners [DVD] (DVD)
I have not written a review before but I felt I just had to write one about this film.
Its one of those films that when it first opens looks as though it has been made on a very small budget. this is OK as some of these types of films are very good, unfortunately this is not one of them. The acting is very bad and the story does not seem to go anywhere it skips from one scene to another with no real substance to the plot. I did read the other reviews before purchasing but they must have watched a completely different film or I have missed something.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Stellar induction pans, 19 Aug 2010
I had purchased the pans to use on my new NEFF induction hob. Unfortunatly the hob would only recognise the large saucepan and the frying pan. the medium pan would only work on the small ring. The milk pan would not work on any of the rings. I have since read other reviews indicating the same problem. I do feel that the detais should show that the pans will not work on all hob types. I have returned the pans to Mc Parlands for a refund and hope it all goes smoothly.I am still looking for a set of pans that are guarenteed to work on the hob. The information I have been reading about induction hobs has been saying that the cookware manufacturers are trying to keep up with this new technology but I would have thought by now we would have a cookware set for all induction hob types.
If any one can recommend a cookware set that will work on the NEFF induction hob please let me know.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 5, 2013 11:57 PM BST

MY-Link USB2.0 Omata Luxury 2.5 inch Enclosure SATA Hard Drive case  TOP QUALITY
MY-Link USB2.0 Omata Luxury 2.5 inch Enclosure SATA Hard Drive case TOP QUALITY

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied customer, 20 Mar 2009
The enclosure comes with all the tools required to load the hard drive, even a spare screw. approx 15 mins to fit the device into the case, which has a good solid feel about it. I connected it to my lap top with the USB lead supplied and followed the instructions to format the drive, it did not work. I downloaded Swissknife free of charge, and within 5 mins had the drive formated and working ok.
The soft cover is also very good quality and protects the device well.
This is a very good value for money peice of kit.

The Hickory Staff: The Eldarn Sequence Book 1: Book 1 of 'The Eldarn Sequence' (GOLLANCZ S.F.)
by Rob Scott

5.0 out of 5 stars The Hickory Staff, 8 April 2006
This book has all the hallmarks of an exiting series, I could not put it down, the story moves well and keeps the reader wanting to turn the pages,I canot wait for the next continuing adventure.