Profile for Doug > Reviews

Content by Doug

Doug

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 24 May 2013
Very Nice! I love it! Lots of good quality and I highly recommend it!I think anyone interested must really buy! The product really made me happy and I'm happy!

Easy Learning English Conversation: Book 2 (Collins Easy Learning English)
Easy Learning English Conversation: Book 2 (Collins Easy Learning English)
Price: 6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 24 May 2013

Easy Learning English Vocabulary (Collins Easy Learning English)
Easy Learning English Vocabulary (Collins Easy Learning English)
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, 24 May 2013

Easy Learning English Conversation: Book 1 (Collins Easy Learning English)
Easy Learning English Conversation: Book 1 (Collins Easy Learning English)
Price: 6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 24 May 2013

Free UK delivery Stunning Ladies Black Corset Dress (CORSET Bustier + GOTHIC Skirt) By Aimerfeel, size-L (10-12) waist (73-77cm) (28.7"-30.3")
Offered by aimerfeel Lingerie
Price: 23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good!, 24 May 2013
So so! not very good nor very bad!I think anyone interested must really buy! The product really made me happy and I'm happy!

Clear Stone Nose Stud with Single Round 2mm Bezel Set Gemstone (22 gauge) Silver Stainless Steel
Offered by Katy Craig Ltd
Price: 4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 5 May 2013

NEW WOMENS BODYCON RIBBED PANEL MINI SKIRT LADIES PARTY WEAR STRETCH SIZE 8 - 14 (UK 12 (LARGE), BLACK)
Offered by Styloo