Profile for Luna_Bandit > Reviews

Content by Luna_Bandit

Luna_Bandit

Stitch Head Pack, 4 books, RRP £19.96 (The Spider's Lair; The Pirate's Eye; The Ghost of Grotteskew; Stitch Head).
by Guy Bass

5.0 out of 5 stars bought them for year 4 class, 12 Mar 2014
I bought these books because I work in a year 4 class and had recently gone to see guy bass with the class, the kids loved him and they love his books. The problem with these books is that everyone in the school wants to read them and there are only two of them in the library. I saw that this set was on sale for £9.00 and quickly purchased them - I've never seen such happy faces and they were so grateful that I had bought them just for them!

I love reading and I love it when I see children enjoying reading as much as I do so I would have paid full price for these as I knew they would be well read and appreciated.

Fast delivery and in perfect condition (don't know how long that will last with 24 9 year-olds reading them)

Wool (Wool Trilogy 1)
Wool (Wool Trilogy 1)
by Hugh Howey

5.0 out of 5 stars My dad read this and loved it, 28 Jun 2013
This review is from: Wool (Wool Trilogy 1) (Paperback)
I enjoy dystopian fiction and I bought wool from Tesco on a whim (other supermarkets are available), I love the hunger games series and was looking for a more grown up book with similar themes and I found it right here in Wool! As I was reading it one day my dad asked me about it, I told him and he was very interested and asked to read it after me (which is a massive shock as my dad doesn't even like to read subtitles in films). I then told him that shift was the second book in the series which also serves as a prequel to Wool; my dad's interest grew even more and he asked me to buy shift on my kindle so he could read it while I finish Wool. He has now managed to read both books in less than three weeks (considering this is a man who has to pause films so he can read subtitles this is impressive!)

So forget all the other reviews; this is a book (and series) that can make a stubborn man read and enjoy reading - what else do you need to know? Buy it and read it yourselves!

The only problem now is that my dad wont stop bugging me about when Dust comes out because he needs to read it - there might be a fight on who gets to read it first.

The Magpies: A Psychological Thriller
The Magpies: A Psychological Thriller

5.0 out of 5 stars This has put me off living in a flat!, 28 Jun 2013
I bought this book on my kindle because I like psychological thrillers and, best of all, it was only 99p! (worth more though). I have been looking to move away from my parents house at the moment but after reading this book I have decided that I will be living in a detached house. I have read better written books before but the subject matter is brilliant and the characters are truly creepy. I for one would leave my house straight away if my neighbour had maliciously put spiders under my door!

SwankySwans Women's Ashley Polka Dot Satchel Black SS01010 Large
SwankySwans Women's Ashley Polka Dot Satchel Black SS01010 Large
Offered by SwankySwans

4.0 out of 5 stars speedy delivery. spacious bag, 26 Feb 2013
As usual the delivery was quick, thanks again amazon. The bag has loads of pockets for all my little bits and bobs, so now I don't spend ages trying to find my phone, my lip gloss, or any other little thing that usually disappears when you need it the most! It has enough room for everything I need for work and to go shopping in town. my only compliant is that I cant fit my lunch box in the bag-now I'm going to have to buy a lunch bag so I can have sophisticated looking lunch :)

Pretty Little Liars - Season 1 [DVD]
Pretty Little Liars - Season 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Troian Bellisario

5.0 out of 5 stars only 6 episodes in and I'm hooked!, 17 Feb 2013
I only started watching this program a few weeks ago after channel hopping on a Friday night and saw an episode from season 2 and wanted to know more so I went online to find the first season, looked on Itunes first and in was £25 then came to Amazon and it was less than £12 - Bargain!

Ninja Bread Men Cookie Cutters
Ninja Bread Men Cookie Cutters
Offered by Hamdis

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun to use and fast delivery, 17 Feb 2013
easy to use, easy to clean. I made chocolate chip ninja cookies and they were awesome, everyone loved the final product!

The Rhod Gilbert Collection 1-3 [DVD]
The Rhod Gilbert Collection 1-3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rhod Gilbert

5.0 out of 5 stars makes me proud to be Welsh!, 17 Feb 2013
its three DVDs of Rhod Gilbert - need I say more?! so funny, ill definitely watch them again. brought back memories of seeing him in Southampton with his flaming battenburg tattoo tour :)

SUCK UK Pac-Man Cookie Cutters
SUCK UK Pac-Man Cookie Cutters

5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun!, 17 Feb 2013
These are so much fun to use and make loads of yummy cookies. I only use two at a time though (one ghost and the pac man) to save on washing up. Super fast delivery as always :)

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars good for festivals, not so good in heavy rain, 27 Aug 2010
I bought this tent for Sonisphere festival this year because I cant put up tents so I thought a pop up tent would be great, and I was right! its so easy to put up-a little bit tricky to put down (you may need two people to put it down). The main problem with the tent is the fact that it rained during the night and I woke to find the inside of the tent a bit wet, it had leaked around the seams. this tent would be fine in a light shower but not so good in anything harder than that. however, the delivery was excellent, I ordered on a Tuesday evening and it came on thursday morning! (I would have given it more stars if it hadn't leaked).