Profile for Pugilly > Reviews

Content by Pugilly

Pugilly (Devon, uk)

Page: 1 | 2
DESIGNER RETRO VINTAGE BLACK & RED ROSES SKULL OILCLOTH LADIES CROSS BODY SATCHEL MESSENGER SHOULDER SCHOOL HAND BAG

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 24 Aug 2014
Nice bag my daughter loves it. Not sure it will be big enough for all her school stuff.

Rio
Rio
Dvd
Offered by Lovefilm UK Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 24 Aug 2014
This review is from: Rio (Amazon Instant Video)
Good family film, didn't have me in stitches but funny in places.

GoPro HERO3+ BLACK Edition - Camcorder - (12MP, WiFi)
GoPro HERO3+ BLACK Edition - Camcorder - (12MP, WiFi)

5.0 out of 5 stars One happy hubbie, 7 Feb 2014
Bought for my husband for Xmas, he has only played with it so far but is very impressed. Crystal clear pictures. Need lots of extras for it though, such as sd card and clamp for his bike.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 16, 2014 8:53 PM GMT

I'm Uly Canimals Pencil case (#022) Pen Bag, Cosmetic Bag, Lipstick, Pouch, School, Birthday, Christmas Gift to kids, children, boys, girls, nephew, niece
Offered by OK Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for canimals fans, 7 Feb 2014
My daughter is a canimals and pug fan so this was a lovely stocking filler for her. Arrived when it said.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8-inch (Black, Wi-Fi)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8-inch (Black, Wi-Fi)
Offered by Qbit Distribution

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tablet, 7 Feb 2014
Bought this for my daughter so that I could claim my IPad back, does everything she wants to do. Great clear picture.

Air Storm Zing Shot
Air Storm Zing Shot

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 1 Nov 2013
This review is from: Air Storm Zing Shot (Toy)
Bought for my daughters birthday & kept her & several children amused for a while. Fires a long way & loads easily so small children can do it.

Cuddles Time - Pug Dog Pillow Soft Toy
Cuddles Time - Pug Dog Pillow Soft Toy

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift, 29 July 2013
A lovely gift for a pug fan, my daughter loves it, so does my pug who has since claimed it as her own and carries it everywhere with her. Just need another one for my daughter now!

Pyro master Pyrography set kit
Pyro master Pyrography set kit
Offered by Antex

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Starter set, 29 July 2013
This review is from: Pyro master Pyrography set kit
A great set for starting with, it includes a range of different heads and makes personalising gifts easy. Good price too.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great price, 29 July 2013
I wanted these trash packs to give as a present, Amazon was the best price I could find and they went down very well with the recipient.

Red Dingo Orange Spots on Purple SMALL Harness
Red Dingo Orange Spots on Purple SMALL Harness

4.0 out of 5 stars Great harness, 29 July 2013
I bought this for my pug but it wasn't big enough for her, personalised pets were really helpful with the exchange and I now have a perfect fitting medium sized harness which has stop all the pulling when out for a walk.

Page: 1 | 2