Profile for loyal_amazon_user > Reviews

Content by loyal_amazon_user

loyal_amazon_user

Casio FX-83GTPLUS Scientific Calculator
Casio FX-83GTPLUS Scientific Calculator

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm afraid this ugly looking thing is the BEST blimming calculator in the WORLD..., 26 Nov. 2013
this calculator does alchemy and I mean it quite literally. it might even shapeshift one day. the question is, what would it shapeshift into other than itself?

BiC Cristal Medium Ball Pen - Black (Pack of 10)
BiC Cristal Medium Ball Pen - Black (Pack of 10)

1.0 out of 5 stars AVOID Buying This Item, 26 Nov. 2013
I bought these pens because I believed that they were original BIC pens. As they were nicely advertised on this page, pictured in original yellow packaging, I was confident that I had made the right purchase.

When these pens did arrive at my door, it surprised me how they weren't packaged at all... In other words, they were just placed inside a bubble envelope without their original yellow packaging. At first, I thought nothing of it. To me the issue wasn't such a big deal until I realised how woefully rubbish the pens were.

I'm no expert in the field of pens, but it only took a couple of days for that 'eureka' moment to arise - as I suddenly noticed that each and every pen that I was given had leakage problems. They all stained my hands, and made my written work look awful - as my fingers had smudged leaking ink all over my notes.

If you're looking for high quality BIC pens, I'd suggest you avoid this page like the plague - unless you enjoy taking baths in ink. If these are real BIC pens - then I certainly won't be buying any BIC pens in the future.