Profile for Jane Boyd > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
The Distant Hours
The Distant Hours

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my best read, 19 Sep 2014
This review is from: The Distant Hours (Kindle Edition)
After reading her previous 2 books I was somewhat disappointed in this one. The first half was quite tedious.

Be Determined (Nehemiah): Standing Firm in the Face of Opposition (The BE Series Commentary)

4.0 out of 5 stars Challenge to keep going, 15 Sep 2014
I have not completed this study yet but am finding it helpful and challenging.

SMARSTAR Wireless Remote Control Doorbell with 36 Different Chimes 2 Receivers + 1 Bell Button
Offered by SMARTSTAREU

4.0 out of 5 stars Helpful for the hard of hearing, 26 Aug 2014
I find the two sets of chimes helpful as I have a hearing problem and I can have them in different rooms. However the doorbell's adhesive is not as good as I would like as I found it lying on the ground after just a few days.

Be Free (Galatians): Exchange Legalism for True Spirituality (The BE Series Commentary)

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful study, 11 Aug 2014
I am still working my way through this commentary and finding it helpful and thought provoking.

CR2032 Battery (2 pack) - Panasonic, Lithium Coin Cell, 3V
CR2032 Battery (2 pack) - Panasonic, Lithium Coin Cell, 3V
Offered by Prime Furnishing

4.0 out of 5 stars Batteries, 16 April 2014
I simply bought these batteries as I need them for some of my appliances, not things to like or dislike.

Ford County
Ford County

1.0 out of 5 stars Why?, 7 Mar 2014
This review is from: Ford County (Kindle Edition)
I am ashamed that I bought this book. The first story is just filth and it amazes me how John grisham could write such trash

The Hobbit
The Hobbit

3.0 out of 5 stars Reliving childhood, 28 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Hobbit (Kindle Edition)
I decided to read this after watching a programme about C S Lewis and Tolkein. A story with a moral.

Collins English to French (One Way) Dictionary & Grammar (Collins Dictionary and Grammar)

2.0 out of 5 stars My mistake, 13 Jan 2014
I thought I was ordering a two-way dictionary English/French and French/English. It will therefore not meet all my requirements when away.

Under the Harvest Moon: Book 7 (Jacob's Daughter Series (An Amish, Christian Romance))

2.0 out of 5 stars Mediocre, 13 Jan 2014
This book was not up to the standard of the previous ones in the series. There was too much sameness and I am not interested in reading about babies being born. It was a bit sloppy.

Theodore Boone: The Activist (Theodore Boone: Young Lawyer Book 4)
Theodore Boone: The Activist (Theodore Boone: Young Lawyer Book 4)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what i expected, 13 Jan 2014
Again this is really a child's story. I enjoyed the other Theodore Boone stories but was disappointed in this one.

Page: 1 | 2