Profile for Gabriel > Reviews

Successful Marketing Online: iDeliver Consultancy Ltd
Successful Marketing Online: iDeliver Consultancy Ltd
by Ray Arain Arain

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, 7 Aug. 2012
Good easy read, I was a bit reluctant at first to buy the book , after reading it for a week on the way to work I am happy I did and understand a lot more.

Mount 126 LED LCD PLASMA LOW PROFILE CANTILEVER SWIVEL ARM CORNER TV WALL BRACKET for 32, 37, 40, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 59, 60" Inch

5.0 out of 5 stars very good!, 27 July 2012
Very useful TV wall bracket, simple, quality and easy to put on wall! Its low price and alluring look were the main reason to buy. Simply you must have this in your home!

Mountright 1703 Floating Glass DVD Player/Amplifier/Speaker/SKY Wall Mount Shelf Shelves for Plasma/LED/LCD TV

5.0 out of 5 stars nice product, 27 July 2012
This TV wall mounts has a beautiful design that impressed me at first glance.
I put on my wall to use my LCD and DVD and am very surprised by its low cost.My friend recommended to me and I recommend it to everyone!

Mountright UMS3S Glass TV Stand Unit For Up To 37 Inch (Black Glass)
Mountright UMS3S Glass TV Stand Unit For Up To 37 Inch (Black Glass)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 27 July 2012
While it is for TVs up to 37 inches, however this is wonderful black tv stand.Very easy assembly, practical and fits beautifully in any home.So i hope it will make you happy and therefore warmly recommend to everyone!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome !, 27 July 2012
I am sure that this is perfect TV stand for all of the flat TV's, definetly! It is very easy to use, high quality and the price is good too.I am very satisfied.

Recommend !!

Mountright UMS4 Glass TV Stand For 32 Up To 60 Inch 105 Centimeter Wide LED LCD Plasma

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice one, 27 July 2012
Maybe the best TV stands and this is what i needed! Really awesome, with good build quality fast delivery and it worth for the money.I will recommend this stands to all!

VEO Full Body Ultra Slim Smart Case for iPad 4 (with Retina Display), iPad 3 and iPad 2, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Good case, 14 July 2012
Seems like the people at VEO are onto a good thing, quality at a competitive price, my second case and won't be my last.

JAMMYLIZARD [ iPhone 4 / 4s Case ] Matte and Chrome Effect Back Cover, Green
JAMMYLIZARD [ iPhone 4 / 4s Case ] Matte and Chrome Effect Back Cover, Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 14 July 2012
If you are looking for a leather case then this is not it, this is a rubberised hard case (I didn't realise that til it arrived), but I am over the moon that I chose this case. Fantastic!

iPad 4 Case - The Original White & Tan Leather Smart Cover for iPad 4 (with Retina Display), iPad 3 & iPad 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Super!, 13 July 2012
I have been looking for a ipad case for a long time, finally ran into this case, it was a fair price, but I was shocked to see just how good the quality was when it arrived. I was expecting average at best, this is superb. and I mean SUPERB!

VEO Full Body Ultra Slim Smart Case for iPad 4 (with Retina Display), iPad 3 and iPad 2, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product!, 11 July 2012
I love the idea of smart covers but hate the idea of leaving the back of the iPad unprotected, this was definitely the right halfway house, i get all the features without the hassle !

Page: 1 | 2