Profile for Miss JM Brown > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Ashlie Craft Logo Keyring with zipped leather pouch ACK1 Black
Ashlie Craft Logo Keyring with zipped leather pouch ACK1 Black
Offered by Ashlie Craft

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted a small zip up pouch that ..., 21 July 2016
Exactly what I wanted a small zip up pouch that I keep attached to my keyring. Its very convenient for loose change and very soft to touch. I would definitely buy again.

SKECHERS GOwalk 2 - Super Sock Ladies Shoe, Orange, UK4
SKECHERS GOwalk 2 - Super Sock Ladies Shoe, Orange, UK4

5.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely love these and are so comfortable, 21 April 2016
I have only started wearing these recently either though I had ordered these months ago. I absolutely love these and are so comfortable. With Skechers I always go one size down normally a size 5 but order a size 4 and they are always a perfect fit.

PERSONALISED TEA MUG - MILK NO SUGAR
PERSONALISED TEA MUG - MILK NO SUGAR
Offered by Rubberduckz

5.0 out of 5 stars I couldn't wait to give it to him as it was a Christmas present and loved that it could be personalised, 21 April 2016
Ordered this for my dad, was very well received, always in use. I couldn't wait to give it to him as it was a Christmas present and loved that it could be personalised. Delivery and service excellent.

LORENZ LEATHER SHOULDER BAG (3731) (TAN)
LORENZ LEATHER SHOULDER BAG (3731) (TAN)
Offered by ZAZA ®

5.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely loved it. It was a perfect size for me, 21 April 2016
This bag is lovely, I absolutely loved it. It was a perfect size for me, ordered it to take out for my birthday. It never disappointed me and would definitely order again. Great service and delivered in good time.

EasyAcc Premium Gooseneck Lazy Mount for Apple iphone 6 6S 6Plus / ipad Mini 3 4 / Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 / Galaxy Tab A 9.7 / 8.0 And for 3.0-10.1 Inch Android Device (White & Grey)
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this use for my item, 21 April 2016
Love this use for my item, attach it to the headrest on my bed and use it for my IPad. Of course when I'm moving on the bed it bounces around slightly but that is to be expected. It keeps my IPad safe and out of the way from being damaged and I always know where my IPad is. I use this every day and is used constantly in the same place. The delivery was good, came a little earlier than I expected so no problems, great service.

Spiral - Women - GOTHIC ELEGANCE - Lace Shoulder Short Sleeve Top Black - Medium
Offered by Spiral Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect purchase, 9 Mar. 2016
I absolutely loved this beautiful top I wore it out for my birthday. I was a bit concerned that when I ordered it I may not get in time but there was no need to worry, delivery was prompt and I was able to wear it out. It was well worth the money and it was a perfect fit.

BAISHENGGT Women's Floral Printed Ruched Elastic Waistband Harem Pants Black Floral One Size
Offered by Baisheng Global Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars More than happy with this purchase, 9 Mar. 2016
Wore these on a night out for my birthday, loved them really very comfortable. Gorgeous, can be for smart or casual wear. Waiting for summer, looking forward to wear them again as a bit too cold at the moment but I am more than happy that I bought them as I am bit wary buying over the internet. They definitely exceeded my expectations and delivery was prompt so I was able to wear them when I went out to celebrate.

Official Coca Cola CC Logo Red, Sweatshirt, Heather Grey, Medium
Official Coca Cola CC Logo Red, Sweatshirt, Heather Grey, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars It feels great and warm to wear and I love the design, 13 Sept. 2015
I ordered a medium, I'm normally between size 10/12 depending on the type of tops. When I first saw the jumper I thought that it would be too big but its not as big as I thought it would be. When I tried it on it was quite baggy but I prefer that when it comes to jumpers. It feels great and warm to wear and I love the design.

Marvel Mens 3 Pack Crew Socks Elasticated Cotton Quality Branded Male Socks
Marvel Mens 3 Pack Crew Socks Elasticated Cotton Quality Branded Male Socks

5.0 out of 5 stars he was going abroad to work so I wanted to give him useful things to take with him, 13 Sept. 2015
I got this as one of the christmas presents for my brother, he was going abroad to work so I wanted to give him useful things to take with him. He seemed to really like them as he really likes reading comics.

Ladies Harem Pants Womens Leggings Hareem Trousers - Wine - 8-10
Ladies Harem Pants Womens Leggings Hareem Trousers - Wine - 8-10
Offered by 00UK00

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these trousers they look good and feel good, 13 Sept. 2015
I love these trousers they look good and feel good. The are great to go out in or relaxing at home.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6