Profile for JLJ > Reviews

WD Elements 2TB USB 3.0 High Capacity Portable Hard Drive for Windows
Offered by Unique Savings
Price: 74.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 15 Mar 2014
This portable hard drive is brilliant. Best price available too as I checked various suppliers before purchase with Amazon. Definitely worth the money.

Kingston Technology 32 GB USB 2.0 DataTraveler SE9H Flash Drive with Metal Casing
Price: 8.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 15 Mar 2014
For the price this was a fantastic purchase. Very happy with the quality for such a small unit. Plenty of storage capacity

GLOBAL iO-LINK *NEW*
GLOBAL iO-LINK *NEW*
Offered by Genuine-remote-controls
Price: 7.10

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked as hoped for, 15 Mar 2014
This review is from: GLOBAL iO-LINK *NEW* (Electronics)
Purchased this to allow us to watch sky in another room and it worked well. I would recommend to anyone

4" CHUNKY MEDIUM OAK STAINED SOLID PINE WALL AND OVERMANTLE MIRRORS - VARIOUS SIZES AVAILABLE (Bevel Mirror Glass, 37" x 27" (94cm x 69cm))
Offered by Letsbuymirrors
Price: 66.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 28 Jan 2014
We have not long received this mirror and we are very happy with the quality. The price was excellent and a surprise to be honest. Very happy with this purchase

The Slow Cooker Cookbook: Time-Saving Delicious Recipes for Busy Family Cooks
The Slow Cooker Cookbook: Time-Saving Delicious Recipes for Busy Family Cooks
Price: 7.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 28 Jan 2014
Very happy with this book it gives some great ideas. The price was very reasonable and we have already had some great meals from it

Large Scrollback Roll Top Faux Leather Dining Chair with Solid Oak Legs - BROWN sold as a pair
Offered by Panoply Furnishings
Price: 78.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 13 Jan 2014
We had been looking for chairs if a while and the price on these chairs were incredible. Only downside is they seem to be slightly uneven, the legs of the chair that is.

4 Pairs Men's Ski Socks Long Hose Socks 6-11
4 Pairs Men's Ski Socks Long Hose Socks 6-11

5.0 out of 5 stars Do the job, 28 Nov 2013
I purchased these for my boys to go dry slope skiing and they are great. Very warm, thick and long

Play and Charge Cable for Xbox 360
Play and Charge Cable for Xbox 360
Offered by Olympus International Ltd
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 Nov 2013
These were replacements for ones my boys had damaged so knew exactly what we were purchasing. Work great as expected

Glory [Blu-ray] [1990]
Glory [Blu-ray] [1990]
Dvd ~ Matthew Broderick
Price: 7.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Glory, glory, 28 Nov 2013
This review is from: Glory [Blu-ray] [1990] (Blu-ray)
I liked this film very good story. I enjoyed watching this and had been looking out for it for some time

Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred [DVD]
Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred [DVD]
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 22 Oct 2013
I bought this as I had already purchased 6wk 6pack and at the price it was a fantastic purchase. We are on day 15 and it has got harder as we have gone through the stages. We are on level 2 now and this is definitely value for money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3