Profile for Amy Taylor > Reviews

Content by Amy Taylor

Amy Taylor

The Marriage Game
The Marriage Game

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the other Alison Weir fiction books, 6 Aug 2014
This review is from: The Marriage Game (Kindle Edition)
I was really looking forward to this book. I lost interest not even a third of the way though.Not as good as the other Alison Weir fiction books.

WOMENS LADIES JERSEY PULL UP TUBE PENCIL BODYCON ELASTICATE OFFICE SKIRT 814[Grey,M/L]
Offered by UrbanApparel

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for all body types!, 6 Aug 2014
I thought this skirt would be flattering and comfy as I am a curvey girl with a big bottem and have seen these skirts on girls like me. But the skirt make me look frumpy and it wasn't comfortable.

Collection&Joy Smiley Face Nurse Pocket Watch with Clip Brooch Pink
Collection&Joy Smiley Face Nurse Pocket Watch with Clip Brooch Pink
Offered by Collection&Joy

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 6 Aug 2014
This clock wasn't working when I opened up the package. The clock keeps on freezing. It doesn't work.

Holy Bible: New International Version (Pink Soft-tone Bible) (Pastel Pink Soft-tone)
by New International Version

5.0 out of 5 stars I could not live without my beautiful pink Bible, 6 Aug 2014
gorgeous book. I could not live without my beautiful pink Bible. Gods work and guidance is always available to me and it also comes in a pretty way!

Percy & Reed Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Balm 75 ml
Percy & Reed Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Balm 75 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 6 April 2014
After receiving my free sample of this product in my Elle magazine- this product has completely changed my life! My hair before was puffy, messy and never lasted five minutes after me styling it. Now I put this balm in my hair before blowing drying and my style sits perfectly all day without a hair out of place!

Bellfield Corkerhill Women's Jacket Navy Size 14
Bellfield Corkerhill Women's Jacket Navy Size 14

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 26 Mar 2014
Size fits as expected. Very cute and love the colour. What was expected and nice and warm! bib bib bib

The Tudors - Complete Season 1-4 [DVD]
The Tudors - Complete Season 1-4 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jonathan Rhys Meyers

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 26 Mar 2014
If you're a history nerd like me, and especially of the Tudors, you will love this. All the sex, gossip and scandal! LOVE IT!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 27, 2014 9:11 AM BST

Lovetoenvy Ladies Nurse Work Carer Keep Fit Trousers (16, Brown)
Lovetoenvy Ladies Nurse Work Carer Keep Fit Trousers (16, Brown)
Offered by Lovetoenvy

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing for nurses, 22 Feb 2014
As a nurse I found the nhs uniform provided to me uncomfortable and restrictive, plus the sizes coming up too small... ( a 16 being like a 10!) these trousers were like wearing leggings, comfortable and stretchy. I have ordered two already and am sure to order more when my new tunic comes out!

A Dangerous Inheritance
A Dangerous Inheritance
by Alison Weir

5.0 out of 5 stars Deffo one for the history nerds!, 30 Jan 2014
As a massive fan of Weir, I could not put this book down. It is full of surprises and shocks, and will bring all different reactions out of you. The book sucks you and makes you feel protective and friendly towards its character!

Catit/ Dogit Voyageur Cat/ Dog Carrier, Medium, 56 x 37 x 30 cm, White Tiger Pattern

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute pet carrier!, 1 May 2013
Comes up bigger than expected for a medium. But there is definitely a lot of room in there for my cat. Quick delivery too.