Profile for T. Bell > Reviews

Content by T. Bell

T. Bell "silvervixis" (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
FOLDING TV / LAPTOP TABLE
FOLDING TV / LAPTOP TABLE
Offered by A Liittle Tree

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money - do not purchase this!, 29 Jun. 2015
not worth the money - badly fitted, dangerous when you finally get it slotted into where it SHOULD fit as it collapses with no warning. Don't waste your money - get something decent.

Immortal at the Edge of the World
Immortal at the Edge of the World

4.0 out of 5 stars Its like eating peanuts...you have to read the series, 19 Jun. 2015
very Nathan Brazil (the Well series) but as I happen to adore that series, this was right up my alley! A good read.

Hellenic Immortal
Hellenic Immortal

4.0 out of 5 stars I recommend to all Heavy Metal Romantics out there, 19 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Hellenic Immortal (Kindle Edition)

Sherlock Holmes and John Watson: The Day They Met: 50 New Ways the World's Most Legendary Partnership Might Have Begun
by Wendy C Fries

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Read I've Had in Years (and I read a LOT), 31 Jan. 2015
Surprisingly not bad, if I can quote Sherlock. Please don't misunderstand me - this collection of short stories is a must for all Sherlock fans, both modern and canon - and if you like intelligent stories and you aren't a Sherlock fan then get it and you will find out what you are missing.
The reason I was bit nervous was that I know the author from other stories and wasn't sure if I would like this genre. I do. You will. Buy it - trust me. And not a floating eyeball in sight!

Chasing the Ripper (Kindle Single)
Chasing the Ripper (Kindle Single)

5.0 out of 5 stars a great read, 31 Jan. 2015
Creepy. Damn interesting read though

American Gods
American Gods

5.0 out of 5 stars best of its kind, 16 Jan. 2015
This review is from: American Gods (Kindle Edition)
I hunt down books with this theme and am very picky. I truly loved this book and you can regret humanities cruelty keenly.

Desigual Women's Roxana Fur Collar Padded  Coat
Desigual Women's Roxana Fur Collar Padded Coat
Price: £148.82 - £160.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Snug fit but gorgeous, 5 Dec. 2014
I do love this jacket, it has an inner lining in the sleeves that are fitted to the wrist, which is great for keeping the heat in - my ONLY problem with it is the zip! I seem to have a zip that has two "beginning" zips and no "end" zip - so effectively I can unzip from both ends but can't open it up. That is a bit disappointing. Hoping it is just a glitch and I will able to get a replacement. Has anyone else had this problem?
Comment Comment | Permalink

Dek 'Lady Air' shock absorbing running trainers White/Fuchsia/Grey size 6 UK
Dek 'Lady Air' shock absorbing running trainers White/Fuchsia/Grey size 6 UK
Offered by shoeshoebedo

4.0 out of 5 stars great picture, 2 Dec. 2014
for a change, it is exactly as viewed online and I am very happy with the product. Exceptionally happy with the delivery it was FAST.

London Postcard Purse
London Postcard Purse

5.0 out of 5 stars my friend, 23 Dec. 2013
This review is from: London Postcard Purse (Luggage)
loved this and I nearly couldnt part with it. Funky, good stitching quality and the delivery time was very quick. Would recommend you buy two. One for who you are buying for and 1 for yourself.

Trixie Plastic Dinner Tray, 46 × 11 × 30 cm
Trixie Plastic Dinner Tray, 46 × 11 × 30 cm

3.0 out of 5 stars a lot smaller than it looks, 23 Dec. 2013
and would have been perfect if it had 3 bowls but it works, and I needed one asap. good for small cats/dogs.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5