Profile for minoru > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Atom
Atom
by Piers Bizony

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous and easy to understand series dealing with a difficult subject in ..., 14 Aug 2014
This review is from: Atom (Hardcover)
Fabulous and easy to understand series dealing with a difficult subject in a manner that I was well able to understand. This Book is even better. I have read it from cover to cover several times. I just wish I had teachers like Jim Al-Khalili when I was at Grammar school.great book and Heartily Recommended.

October
October
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Band and a good disc, 14 Aug 2014
This review is from: October (Audio CD)
U2 What more can you say? When they were young and sassy. Great Band and a good disc.

The Greatest Hits
The Greatest Hits
Price: 4.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Aug 2014
This review is from: The Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
All the tracks I know and love with more. Lovely! Heartily recommended.

21 Singles
21 Singles
Price: 6.92

4.0 out of 5 stars Love en or hate 'em you cn't ignore 'en, 14 Aug 2014
This review is from: 21 Singles (Audio CD)
This is the Jesus and Mary Chain album for me. Love en or hate 'em you cn't ignore 'en. I saw them twice and they were as good live as on the record. Recommended.

The Platinum Collection
The Platinum Collection
Price: 5.62

5.0 out of 5 stars I have enjoyed some of the Hothouse Flowers music, 14 Aug 2014
This review is from: The Platinum Collection (Audio CD)
I have enjoyed some of the Hothouse Flowers music. This is a good album with my favourite track of theirs: 'Don't Go,' but nearly all the other tracks could have been issued as singles. Excellent.

Great Excavations: John Romer's History Of Archaeology
Great Excavations: John Romer's History Of Archaeology
by John Romer

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book about the work of archaeologists as well as ..., 14 Aug 2014
A great book about the work of archaeologists as well as the archaeology itself. A great read, very well written. I found it difficult to put down. I just wish the TV series relating to this book was available on DVD. That would be wonderful!

Ages in Chaos III: Peoples of the Sea
Ages in Chaos III: Peoples of the Sea
by Immanuel Velikovsky
Price: 13.85

5.0 out of 5 stars The third in a brilliant series where he sorts out the chronology of Egyptian ..., 14 Aug 2014
Immanuel Velikovsky has written a tour de force with this book. The third in a brilliant series where he sorts out the chronology of Egyptian history. Love it.

Ten Years Of Hits - The Singles As & Bs 1951-1960
Ten Years Of Hits - The Singles As & Bs 1951-1960
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 11.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Great record and very clean recordings, 14 Aug 2014
Fabulous Singer. I wished I'd been able to see him in action on stage. For me he is the original 'soul singer'. Great record and very clean recordings. Highly recommended.

Greatest Hits
Greatest Hits
Price: 5.29

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourite soul men, 14 Aug 2014
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
One of my favourite soul men. One of the greatest and a great selection of his music. Ideal for anyone wanting to get into Wilson Picket.

Bob Ting A Ling
Bob Ting A Ling
Price: 6.80

5.0 out of 5 stars ... ladies I grew up listening to and enjoying A wonderful selection of her music, 14 Aug 2014
This review is from: Bob Ting A Ling (Audio CD)
One of the ladies I grew up listening to and enjoying A wonderful selection of her music. Well Done and thank you.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5