Profile for dacudo > Reviews

dacudo

Social Game Design: Monetization Methods and Mechanics
Social Game Design: Monetization Methods and Mechanics

4.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful and current, 19 Nov. 2012
Great book that is up to date with the industry. Detailed analysis of monetization and in-game currencies. Well written. I would recommend this book to anyone that is studying free-to-play games on social or mobile platforms.

Demon Hunter
Demon Hunter

5.0 out of 5 stars First album. Great album., 19 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Demon Hunter (MP3 Download)
This is an awesome album. I listen to it almost every day. Lots of variety in the songs. I think Demon Hunter is my favourite band now. If you like Demon Hunter, I suggest checking out Trivium, my other favourite band.

Storm The Gates Of Hell

5.0 out of 5 stars New awesome album!, 19 Jun. 2012

Double Take
Double Take

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 19 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Double Take (MP3 Download)

The World Is A Thorn (Deluxe Edition) [+digital booklet]