Profile for Chabs > Reviews

Chabs

LG 34UM65-P 34 Inch IPS LED Monitor
LG 34UM65-P 34 Inch IPS LED Monitor

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfect with the Mac Pro, 7 Jun. 2014
Need to use mini display port to display port but it's amazing with all macs. I have is running with the current 2013 Mac Pro (cylinder) and on a Mac Mini and on a Macbook Pro all amazing full resolution. Perfect monitor!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 12, 2014 6:35 AM BST

Sony KDL32EX723BU 32-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p 3D 100Hz Edge LED Internet TV with Freeview HD

4.0 out of 5 stars Great TV but..., 21 May 2012
I love this TV but I found that with the TDGBR250 3D glasses and this TV I had a lot of cross talk, it was so bad that 3D was unwatchable. I did a bunch of googling and found that this is quite a common problem with a few 3D TVs, other brands included. I contacted Sony and eventually got through to someone who knew what I was talking about. As it turns out sony offer additional filters for these glasses which fix the problem. So if you are having cross talk problems, contact sony and get filters sent out.

Apart from that everything is great, brilliant picture quality and every feature you could possibly want in a TV.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 1, 2012 11:57 PM BST

Sony TDGBR250 Rechargeable 3D Glasses
Sony TDGBR250 Rechargeable 3D Glasses
Offered by V-BASKET

2.0 out of 5 stars Little let down, 21 May 2012
I have the KDL32EX723BU. I found that with the 3D glasses and this TV I had a lot of cross talk, it was so bad that 3D was unwatchable. I did a bunch of googling and found that this is quite a common problem with a few 3D TVs, other brands included. I contacted Sony and eventually got through to someone who knew what I was talking about. As it turns out sony offer additional filters for these glasses which fix the problem. So if you are having cross talk problems, contact sony and get filters sent out.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 13, 2012 5:54 PM GMT