Profile for Deezy > Reviews

Content by Deezy

Deezy

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
THE MIRACULOUS RESULTS OF EXTREMELY HIGH DOSES OF THE SUNSHINE HORMONE VITAMIN D3  MY EXPERIMENT WITH  HUGE DOSES OF D3 FROM 25,000  to 50,000 to 100,000 IU A Day OVER A 1 YEAR PERIOD
THE MIRACULOUS RESULTS OF EXTREMELY HIGH DOSES OF THE SUNSHINE HORMONE VITAMIN D3 MY EXPERIMENT WITH HUGE DOSES OF D3 FROM 25,000 to 50,000 to 100,000 IU A Day OVER A 1 YEAR PERIOD

3.0 out of 5 stars Badly written, 22 Mar. 2014
Truly badly written! But .....this has really helped me in my decision making regarding Vit D, as I was told I have a deficiency and wanted to find out how to deal with it. So although reading it was painful (I'm an English teacher!) I found it helpful and educational.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 6, 2014 2:15 AM BST

Hotel K: The Shocking Inside Story of Bali's Most Notorious Jail
Hotel K: The Shocking Inside Story of Bali's Most Notorious Jail

4.0 out of 5 stars A harrowing read, 22 Mar. 2014
...but very enlightening, as to conditions in the notorious jail in Bali where Schapelle Corby and quite a few others have been unfairly encircle rated, and others that truly deserve a long sentence get free because of corruption and bribes. Yes, anyone about to travel to Bali should read this!

The Baby Laundry for Unmarried Mothers
The Baby Laundry for Unmarried Mothers

3.0 out of 5 stars It was interesting, 22 Mar. 2014
I found this an interesting tale of one woman's trials because she was single and pregnant in the sixties, where people cared so very much what the neighbours would think! Nowadays this would be unlikely to happen to most....but there are still some cultures where the girl would even be stoned in similar circumstances. We are so fortunate to be living in a more enlightened society.

The Railway Man
The Railway Man

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 21 Mar. 2014
This review is from: The Railway Man (Kindle Edition)
This book .....wow....an education for some, humbling! I saw the film first and was so glad I then read the book...it filled me in and answered questions the fil made me have. What an amazing man....what a journey.

No More Tomorrows: The Compelling True Story of an Innocent Woman Sentenced to Twenty Years in a Hellhole Bali Prison

4.0 out of 5 stars Everyone should read this..., 21 Mar. 2014
....especially if your are planning a trip to Bali! A harrowing tale, which gives you another perspective other than the lies fed to us by the media.

Snowing in Bali: The Incredible Inside Account of Bali's Hidden Drug World
Snowing in Bali: The Incredible Inside Account of Bali's Hidden Drug World

4.0 out of 5 stars Glad I read it, 21 Mar. 2014
It was a bit harrowing at times, and the writing style was repetitive and simplistic, but all in all a worthwhile read....makes one realise how lucky we are here in Australia!

Water for Elephants: A Novel
Water for Elephants: A Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend this....a really good read!, 21 Mar. 2014
This is one of the best books I've ever read. I haven't seen the movie but I do Hope all's well with you.... It keeps to the book...it was really interesting and I liked the way it was written, from a no led mans perspective.

The Guestbook
The Guestbook

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed this...a different approach, 13 Mar. 2014
This review is from: The Guestbook (Kindle Edition)
I think what I liked is the way this little romance was written, with the characters writing in the guest book...even had t he "guests from hell"!

The Year I Turn…: A Quirky A-Z of Ageing
The Year I Turn…: A Quirky A-Z of Ageing

4.0 out of 5 stars A short and fun read, 13 Mar. 2014
As someone who is looking at the winter of her years it was uplifting to read this little book. Short and sweet.

Linked
Linked

4.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed this...it's a bit different, 13 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Linked (Kindle Edition)
This is a good one for teens. A futuristic bit of escapism, I look forward to the sequel when I expect the characters will save their world!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3