Profile for Fred > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Heart with Crystals Girls Kids Cushioned CLIP ON Earrings Gold Tone
Heart with Crystals Girls Kids Cushioned CLIP ON Earrings Gold Tone

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy again, 18 Mar 2014
These are for the same grand daughter as I bought Giraffe Clip on. She is going to be a bridesmaid this year and I thought a little bit of bling would look good on the day.

Giraffe Clip On Earrings
Giraffe Clip On Earrings
Offered by Body Candy Body Jewelry
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 18 Mar 2014
These are not for me but for my grand daughter who is 9 and giraffe mad. Am putting them in her easter egg. She will be over the moon. Excellent buy.

The Truth About Pretty Girls (Short Story)
The Truth About Pretty Girls (Short Story)
Price: 0.98

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, 23 Dec 2013
It was ok but i am glad it was only a short story. Didn't feel it was up to her usual gripping tales

Singin' in the Rain [DVD] [2002]
Singin' in the Rain [DVD] [2002]
Dvd ~ Gene Kelly
Price: 4.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgia, 14 Nov 2013
Bought this so my 9 year old grand daughter could see some of the Hollywood Greats. It more than lived up to my expectation and she enjoyed it so much that she has watched it a few more times. Am looking for more like this for her to see. It was also good for me as it brought back memories of sitting watching it with my mum when I was younger.

The Jungle Book (Collins Classics)
The Jungle Book (Collins Classics)
by Rudyard Kipling
Price: 2.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Present, 14 Oct 2013
Bought it for my 92 year old dad. He really enjoyed it. Purchased it because dad likes the film so much and wanted to see how Rudyard has actually written it.

12" Oscillating Desk Fan
12" Oscillating Desk Fan
Offered by Babz Media
Price: 18.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Chilled, 20 Aug 2013
Just right for the weather we have been having. Keeps the whole room cool and our tempers. The only place I could get one everywhere else had sold out. Fast service.

Indiana Jones And The Temple Of Doom - Special Edition [DVD]
Indiana Jones And The Temple Of Doom - Special Edition [DVD]
Dvd ~ Harrison Ford
Offered by MusicnMedia
Price: 9.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Exciting, 20 Aug 2013
Great action that kept us on the front of our seats. Have liked all the Indiana Jones movies. Can't fail to entertain

The Employer's Handbook 2012-13: An Essential Guide to Employment Law, Personnel Policies and Procedures
by Barry Cushway

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy, 15 July 2013
Like to keep an up to date copy of this in the office. Things are changing frequently and this helps to keep up with current trends and legislation.

Karrimor Liner Glove Ld23 Black Sml/Med
Karrimor Liner Glove Ld23 Black Sml/Med

5.0 out of 5 stars warm hands, 8 May 2013
I have neuropathy in my fingers and these gloves are useful as liners or just on their own. Kept my fingers going throughout the winter!!

Breathable Wedding Gown Dress Garment Clothes Cover Bag 72" Zip with SECRET INTERNAL ZIPPED POCKET
Offered by Hangerworld
Price: 8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars From Fred, 8 May 2013
The Garment Bag was exactly what I was loooking for and I was able to get more than one dress in it. I didn't use it for a wedding dress, just long ball gowns.

Page: 1 | 2