Profile for Daniel > Reviews

Content by Daniel

Daniel "trustdan" (U.K, Manchester)

Page: 1 | 2
New Mens Dark Blue ETO EM130 Designer Jeans
New Mens Dark Blue ETO EM130 Designer Jeans

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart, 13 Jun 2012
Really trendy pair of jeans and good quality as well. Seeing that picture I've even ordered myself some red converse boots to go with them. Friendly and helpful customer service too.

Get Darker: This Is Dubstep 2012
Get Darker: This Is Dubstep 2012
Offered by b68solutions

4.0 out of 5 stars Real Dubstep, 10 Feb 2012
If you like REAL Dubstep like it used to be, then buy this album. About 3/4 of the album is slow and very very basey. The other quarter is the type of Dub that people leave "Dirtier than" comments on Youtube, which I couldn't care less for. (accept Promises, which is a great track.

Lutall DIGITAL TV DVB-T USB ADAPTER/DONGLE/STICK FREEVIEW RECEIVER & AERIAL FOR PC AND LAPTOP + FREE ANTENNA ADAPTER

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work, 18 Feb 2009
When I tried the product with the supplied antenna it didn't work, so I decided to buy a signal booster and use one of my own antennas and it still didn't work. Finally I bought a brand new antenna from Argos whilst using the signal booster and still no luck. Very disappointed.

Full Circle
Full Circle

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Sinner, 27 Nov 2008
This review is from: Full Circle (Audio CD)
This album is brilliant, and to be honest I think that Ryan McCombs voice is better than Dave's!

The Dentist 2 [DVD]
The Dentist 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Corbin Bernsen
Offered by babsbargains *** WORLDWIDE SHIPPING ***

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy the region 1 DVD, 24 Nov 2008
This review is from: The Dentist 2 [DVD] (DVD)
Its a great film but don't bother with this version, the infamous torture scene has several bits missing on this UK version so but the US region 1 release which is fully uncut!

Labtec pc mic 333
Labtec pc mic 333

4.0 out of 5 stars Its not sensitive, but the quality is excellent, 14 July 2008
This review is from: Labtec pc mic 333 (Accessory)
I bought this for £9.99 in Staples and I must say its a great buy, I sometimes use the mic for skype but I also use it for voice dubbing. The mic isnt very sensitive but the quality is excellent, also its in stereo and not mono, and its a very good size.

My Dear Killer [1971] [DVD]
My Dear Killer [1971] [DVD]
Dvd ~ George Hilton

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great film!, 13 Jun 2008
This review is from: My Dear Killer [1971] [DVD] (DVD)
Just watched this yesterday and I was very suprised to how good it was, great music, great plot and SOME gore. The tension of the film is fantastic and I don't normally get affected by this kind of thing but this film was amazing. The only thing not so good was that the story became quite complicated towards the end.

Panasonic LM-AF60E DVD-RAM (8 cm), LM-AF60E
Panasonic LM-AF60E DVD-RAM (8 cm), LM-AF60E
Offered by Trade Media Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars POOR!, 30 May 2008
I bought these disks in a 3 pack and every single one of them did not allow me to transfer my footage to my computer, and the case is very badly designed so you can't help but get fingerprints on either side of them. I'm going to buy single sided disks next time!

Midnight Nowhere (PC)
Midnight Nowhere (PC)
Offered by Satsumo

4.0 out of 5 stars Ugly!, 8 Mar 2008
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Midnight Nowhere (PC) (Video Game)
I played this game a few months ago and I sold it because I found it boring, but its one of those games where you feel like playing them again.

I remember how grim it was but in a good way, so I will be placing a second order to buy it. :D

Resident Evil 4 (PC DVD)
Resident Evil 4 (PC DVD)

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Install, 10 Feb 2008
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this game yesterday and for some reason it doesnt allow me to install it on windows XP, I spent all night downloading patches ect. I'm taking this back to the shop !

Page: 1 | 2