Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (East Yorkshire, UK)

Anker® MP140 Portable Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker (fully backward compatible) Mini Speaker with 3.5mm Aux Port, Enhanced Bass Boost, Built in Mic Speaker System, 10 Hours Playtime
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Cuter than a basketful of speckled puppies!, 27 Dec 2013
Paired the speaker with my Galaxy Fame mobile and Galaxy Note tablet and laptop. It's so easy and quick it makes you jump with surprise .. and delight. The music sounds so much richer using the speaker
We like to listen to the radio but not necessarily the same stations so I find my digital station on my device then just take the speaker with me around the house.
Now I can have rich music or radio in the bathroom where previously I couldn't get a signal for a radio and my phone sounded tinny
The speaker did come with a pouch so the manufacturers have listened to reviewers.
Feels heavy enough not to be flimsy and has a non-slip base.
I wanted a portable sound system but one with a relaxing tone to use when I'm giving Reiki, too
Just the job.

PROFESSIONAL BLACK PORTABLE GAS LIFT ADJUSTABLE BEAUTY SALON SPA STYLE MASSAGE SADDLE CHAIR STOOL

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 25 Oct 2013
Thought I could use this alongside my Reiki couch but in fact I use it to sit at the kitchen table because it's very comfortable and makes for good posture. Glad I bought it.

Crocs Unisex-Adult Baya Lined Espresso/Khaki Back Strap Sandal 11692-22Y-160 4 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointing, 31 Mar 2013
I was rather hoping that the lining would detach for cleaning. Sadly not. I did wash the clogs and it took a long time for the lining to dry.

The 100 Most Pointless Things in the World: A Pointless Book Written by the Presenters of the Hit BBC 1 TV Show
by Alexander Armstrong

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased for a Pointless fan, 31 Mar 2013
A gift from Santa which was received with smiles and kept the recipient happy for some time. I didn't have to listen to him calling out the answers :)

VonHaus 12 X Pack Vacuum Storage Saving Space Clothes Bags
VonHaus 12 X Pack Vacuum Storage Saving Space Clothes Bags
Offered by Designer Habitat

5.0 out of 5 stars good seal, 31 Mar 2013
I had used one of these type of bags previously but the seal came undone, though not overpacked. I was very pleased with the strength of the bag and of the seal. Let the vacuum cleaner keep sucking when you think it's enough ... it'll probably get even smaller!

43cm Long Reach Radiator Cleaning Bristle Brush Duster
43cm Long Reach Radiator Cleaning Bristle Brush Duster
Offered by One Click Wonder

3.0 out of 5 stars comes in a huge box, 31 Mar 2013
then again I'm not sure how you could package something like this, wire would probably be dangerous in a plastic bag. it was thicker than I'd imagined. Fine for what it is.

Kitchen Craft Sink and Overflow Cleaning Brush
Kitchen Craft Sink and Overflow Cleaning Brush
Offered by Palmer Riley Distribution Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Handle came off first use., 31 Mar 2013
the brush part was adequate and removed the fluff from the middle of the radiators but the plastic handle came off in the process.

Stainless Steel Children's 3 Piece Cutlery Set
Stainless Steel Children's 3 Piece Cutlery Set

5.0 out of 5 stars nicely made, 31 Mar 2013
chosen for a three-year-old. Nicely made and good weight. Very happy with the purchase, as was the kiddy. thank you.

Silentnight 7-Zone Memory Foam Rolled Mattress, King, 150 x 200 cm
Silentnight 7-Zone Memory Foam Rolled Mattress, King, 150 x 200 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 31 Mar 2013
Delivery was very speedy. Experienced no problems with residual smells. Very comfortable indeed. It did take a couple of nights to get used to the mattress but normally on a mattress new to me (hotel for instance) I would have a very bad night. Had an all-singing all dancing Silentnight mattress already with Miracoils but it was too 'bouncy', although it had that 'non roll together' symbol. The foam mattress is a great improvement and barely registers movement. I used to wake 2 or 3 times a night ... I thought for the bathroom ... but now I'm waking just once so I believe I'm sleeping better. There isn't as much memory foam as I perhaps thought/hoped but it is very comfortable.
When making the decision to buy the mattress I told my husband there were a lot of good reviews. he said reading a review couldn't tell you whether it would be comfortable. However, i went with the majority ... and it is comfortable. So a bit of a stab in the dark but not one I've regretted and I was very good value indeed.

Homescapes - King Size - 100% Cotton Top Quilted Mattress Protector - 25 cm Deep Fitted Mattress Protector.
Offered by HOMESCAPES

4.0 out of 5 stars totally adequate, 31 Mar 2013
The quilting doesn't really add much by way of thickness but is extra protection. Satisfied with my purchase. thank you