Profile for Sunny Soleil > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
The Full Catastrophe: A Memoir
The Full Catastrophe: A Memoir
by Karen Elizabeth Lee

5.0 out of 5 stars The journey out of psychological abuse to happiness and a positive future, 21 April 2016
What I love about this book is that it pulls back a veil on domestic abuse in all areas of society. One doesn't expect a clinical psychologist wife of a respected University Professor to be living in an abusive marriage. Karen Lee reveals through her own story a remarkable account of years of psychological abuse and how debilitating it can be.. no bruises, no outward signs.. What makes the story so charming is that we are taken on Karen's journey to the point where she emerges after kissing a lot of frogs to find happiness and fulfilment in her career and relationship life.. It gives women hope.. and is a great read too!

Tatkraft Spring Bathroom Corner Rack 3 Shelves 4 Vacuum Suction Cups 30.5X22X51.5 cm

1.0 out of 5 stars Bathroom shelf that rusts? Not a great idea, 27 Feb. 2016
I thought this was amazing when I bought it but why on earth make something that goes into a wet area and RUSTS. Yes, the shelves are now rusted. Disgraceful. Would really like my money back on this one. And it fell off the wall yesterday. Is the universe telling me something.

Milliard Durable Waterproof Propagation Seedling Heat Mat 38cm.x28cm.
Milliard Durable Waterproof Propagation Seedling Heat Mat 38cm.x28cm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dual purpose seed propagator and bread proofer, 27 Feb. 2016
I use this for proofing bread.. works fine and I am sure it will work just as well for the purpose it was designed for... seed growing time now so I'm delighted to have something like this to help the propagation process speed up.

Absolute Aromas Daybreak
Absolute Aromas Daybreak

5.0 out of 5 stars Citrus delight, 27 Feb. 2016
Absolute make the best blends.. this is a gorgeous citrusy smell that I use on my bare skin - although everyone should check their own tolerance. I love it to keep in my handbag as a refresher.

Taylor's Eye Witness Sabatier Professional Scissors
Taylor's Eye Witness Sabatier Professional Scissors
Offered by Perfect Home Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Superstar Sabatier, 27 Feb. 2016
Yay, I love Sabatier and these are super..Only had them a week or so but they cut like a dream.. and feel comfy to use

ViaFosa Water Distiller
ViaFosa Water Distiller
Offered by VIAFOSA WATER DISTILLER

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for pure water and peace of mind, 27 Feb. 2016
So far so good.. does the job brilliantly. Had to buy this as my old one blew up.. after 10 years.. I like the plastic jug [given it's non BPA] and I transfer all distilled water immediately to glass bottles anyway.

50ml Clary Sage Pure Essential Oil
50ml Clary Sage Pure Essential Oil
Offered by FRESHSKIN

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic good value diffuser oil, 27 Feb. 2016
This review is from: 50ml Clary Sage Pure Essential Oil
I've got a housefull of essential oils but this one is my absolute favorite for burning in my diffuser.. smells so great when I come home..

Tilda Vintage Basmati Rice
Tilda Vintage Basmati Rice

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, but taste not much different to regular organic basmati, 27 Feb. 2016
I thought this would have more of a distinctive taste given it's 10 yrs old. Quite a lot to pay for non organic and not that much difference in taste.

Sabatier 18 cm 7-Inch Noir Cleaver, Black
Sabatier 18 cm 7-Inch Noir Cleaver, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Superstar Sabatier, 27 Feb. 2016
What more can I say.. It's Sabatier, it's sharp as sharp and it's made my veggie chopping a pleasure.. I use the food processor even less and as for breaking up chicken wings or legs.. fantastic. Wish I'd gotten one years ago.

elho 2X-Large Green Basics Grow House - Transparent
elho 2X-Large Green Basics Grow House - Transparent

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little mini greenhouse but it is NOT unbreakable, 27 Feb. 2016
This is advertised as 'unbreakable' I had to buy this one because the previous one I bought blew off in a gale and broke on the ground below.. it was four floors, but it shouldn't be described as unbreakable. That said I love the grow house and cover set for my balcony growing and no bending down...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10