Profile for Email Bod > Reviews

Content by Email Bod

Email Bod "know all." (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19
The Detachment (John Rain Book 7)
The Detachment (John Rain Book 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good to have him back., 26 April 2014
I love the John Rain books, but I do agree with others, it was better when he was in Japan, and alone. He worked ok with a group, but I did not get the same sense of an assassin.This was a Rain trying to work for the establishment ideals. I think it also dragged a bit in the middle, of the book, I think this was due to the "group" theme. I think if more books are to be written, I would suggest, that time wise Barry Eisler, goes back to a younger Rain. His first job for example, rather than try to use him in a post 9/11 world. I think this is for the USA market, and spoils it for me.
Not this book, but why did all the book titles change, I now do not know which I have read.If you have never read the Rain books, try one of the first one or two, to get the idea behind il.

Lexar 8GB JumpDrive S70 USB Flash Drive Memory Stick - Triple Pack
Lexar 8GB JumpDrive S70 USB Flash Drive Memory Stick - Triple Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., 26 April 2014
I work for a charity, and we needed these to used as a group. Sharing when needed. They were cheap, so I thought I would treat us all to new flash drives. Everyone very happy with them. They arrived quickly.

Art of Coarse Sailing
Art of Coarse Sailing
by Michael Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 26 April 2014
This review is from: Art of Coarse Sailing (Hardcover)
This was a nostalgia present and was gratefully received.Lovely to get these books on Amazon. I love buying second hand, I feel less guilty about not using the liberary. However, it is now difficult to get them via the liberary.
Husband found it very amusing and throughly enjoyed it.

Chocolate Road Signs (pack of 10)
Chocolate Road Signs (pack of 10)
Offered by Dandy Candy

5.0 out of 5 stars great idea, 26 April 2014
This was a fun present for a 17 year old as she started to drive. She liked them and eat them.

Premier Seeds Direct NAS06F Nasturtium Varigated Alaska Mix Finest Seeds (Pack of 60)

5.0 out of 5 stars Growing, 26 April 2014
Growing nicely, just need the time to grow. But they have germinated, so that is a good sign.I will let you know if they do not flower

Seat Belt Adjuster Clip (2-pack)
Seat Belt Adjuster Clip (2-pack)
Offered by uk_mrshop

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Idea, 26 April 2014
This review is from: Seat Belt Adjuster Clip (2-pack)
This is a good idea and reasonable priced, Unfortunately I am very short [height challenged] for this to be completely useful to me. I have to have the car seat too far forward, for it to work. Most seat belts cut my neck and ride too high. This clip does hold the seat belt away from the neck. Unfortunately for me it would have to lie across my middle, and I think this would be dangerous in the event of an accident, as the metal could injure me. However this clip gave me an idea. I used a sheepskin band, fastened with Velcro. This holds the two seat belts together pulling the shoulder strap into the correct place. The sheepskin lies on my lap/,belly and is soft. [so no injury] This is the reason I gave the adjuster 4 stars as it did solve my problem in a round about way. This sheepskin, I had previously been wrapping abound the shoulder belt to stop it cutting into my neck. My husband did suggest using the clip and covering that over with the sheepskin. I am keeping that idea to use if just the sheepskin idea fails.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value., 19 April 2014
So nice to be able to buy these gloves on line and at a reasonable price.
I use them as a one of and throw away after each use.
Tip, if you wear rings with gem stones, take them off before using these type of gloves.
I started to find the stones falling out, and believe it is due to the tightness of these type of gloves.
This is no reflection on this brand, they are all the same.

Purrfect - The Eartha Kitt Collection
Purrfect - The Eartha Kitt Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Present, 19 April 2014
This was bought for my husband as a present, he really loves it.
It is so nice to be able to buy these CD's on line.There are so many option.
This one has a wonderful choice on it.

Partisans
Partisans

5.0 out of 5 stars Unusual book, 19 April 2014
This review is from: Partisans (Kindle Edition)
This book is an unusual war time story, and once you start to read sweeps you along.
I did find it difficult to get into, as I found the first few pages a bit confusing, but stick with it
and you will find it hits it stride and you will enjoy it.

De Ree Nasturtium Tall Climbing & Trailing Garden Flower Plant 14 Seeds
De Ree Nasturtium Tall Climbing & Trailing Garden Flower Plant 14 Seeds
Offered by RRM Beauty & Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 19 April 2014
A lot cheaper than some seeds you buy, they are now beginning to germinate,
so they are fine.Tie them in as they grow and if like other years you will have a wonderful display.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19