Profile for Bex > Reviews

Content by Bex

Bex

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Stitch Bible: A comprehensive guide to 225 embroidery stitches and techniques
by Kate Haxell

5.0 out of 5 stars Really excited to get started!, 1 Sept. 2013
Read the revives and seemed like an excellent book. It is, I'm a complete novice and it explains each stitch and I can't wait to get started! x

3 Favourite Princesses - Cinderella / Snow White / Sleeping Beauty [DVD]
3 Favourite Princesses - Cinderella / Snow White / Sleeping Beauty [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tony Ail

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I thought, 11 July 2013
I was silly and did not read the reviews, it is not the disney films. I sent them back. Sure they were very good but not what I wanted.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 11 July 2013
Love it!! Using it for the dressing up clothes. Goes brilliantly with the room and furniture. Sturdy and safe. It goes so well.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Daughters like them, 11 July 2013
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
It was bought for my daughters birthday, but both of them like them! For what they are and how old the girls are it is a perfect present!

Glamour Dress Up Trunk - 26 Pcs - Age 3 to 4 years old
Glamour Dress Up Trunk - 26 Pcs - Age 3 to 4 years old

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pressie!, 29 Oct. 2012
My friend bought this for my 3 yr old daughter and it was a hit from the moment she opened it. The little ballet pumps are awful, don't last at all, but everything else is superb. I would recommend it to everyone who has a little dressing up diva!

Koo-di Wetec Baby Seat Protector KD037 Charcoal
Koo-di Wetec Baby Seat Protector KD037 Charcoal

5.0 out of 5 stars Piddle Pad!, 3 Jun. 2012
This was a great buy! Peace of mind when my daughter falls asleep in the car. It fits easily and washes well. Better than having to wash a car seat cover that takes forever to dry! Definitely recommend it for potty training.

Theo Klein Toy Beauty case with Braun hairdryer
Theo Klein Toy Beauty case with Braun hairdryer

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy!, 11 Jan. 2011
Wow! All my daughters friends play with it. My daughter loves it, it's a very very good buy!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 30, 2011 6:25 PM GMT

Thermos Foogo Phases 1 Stainless Steel Sippy Cup with Handle, 200ml - Pink
Thermos Foogo Phases 1 Stainless Steel Sippy Cup with Handle, 200ml - Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Thermos, 11 Jan. 2011
My daughter would not touch milk until I bought this product. She loves icy cold milk, so much so she's worn the cup out. Think we'll have to buy a new one!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3