Profile for rss > Reviews

Content by rss

rss

10-Minute Toughness: The Mental Training Program for Winning Before the Game Begins
by Jason Selk
Price: 9.09

5.0 out of 5 stars this book has changed my life, 21 July 2012
I was searching on amazon, actually buying the chimp paradox book and the 10MT book came up as one that others had bought at the same time. the reviews have been very useful. This book has changed my life. If you're not into the american sports examples it's still completely readable and inspiring. this jason selk really has broken things down to the basics of what it takes to get results. I worked through the worksheets provided in the book and got immediate results. I am a climber and my grades just shot up, it was amazing! Not only that, but the Relentless Solution Focus that Selk advocates has improved my life all round, in my work and my family life; overall I am much happier and more focused. I cannot stress enough how good this book is: to be great you must believe you are great and continually visualise yourself as doing great things; and it works! the best thing about this book and what separates it from other self-help, or whatever you want to call them, books, is that it's short and to the point and the worksheets basically make it superfriendly to follow and get results. I cannot recommend this book enough. Buy it. It will change your life.