Profile for A. Swann > Reviews

A. Swann

Smith Wigglesworth Devotional
Smith Wigglesworth Devotional

5.0 out of 5 stars His words and works are well known, 29 Jun. 2013
This devotional is a daily reading intending to be spread over the year. I am still in the middle of it. But I recommend it to anyone who have consulted medical specialists and 'no cure' is currently available. Because there is always hope when you turn to Jesus Christ.

Faith's Checkbook (C. H. Spurgeon Collection 4)
Faith's Checkbook (C. H. Spurgeon Collection 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars The word is revelant today to those who have and ear to hear., 29 Jun. 2013
A dynamic preacher with the gift of words. Bible verses interpreted into plain speech that we all might hear and use wisely in our daily lives.

Lifemax Diet Monitor
Lifemax Diet Monitor

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst item i ordered from Amazon, 29 Jun. 2013
The instructions keep repeating "press BMR button" It does not exist. It will not accept My measurements or heart data so my other scales and monitor must also be wrong [ I don't think so). And after I input my 230 calorie breakfast it told me not to eat anything else today..
Why only 1 star rating? I could not enter -100
It came in a nice case and looked good in the box!

Explaining The Holy Spirit (The Explaining Series)
Explaining The Holy Spirit (The Explaining Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent short and to the point, 17 Dec. 2012
Liked the book by a well known bible teacher, normally I read part of a book then return to it later, but I could not put this short teaching book down. It gives an excellent testimony of the Holy Spirits work and how much we need him in our lives. I recommend it to all who 'walk in the way'.