Profile for VP > Reviews

Content by VP

VP

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Tell Your Dog You Re Pregnant: An Essential Guide for Dog Owners Who Are Expecting a Baby (Made for Success)
by Lewis Kirkham
Edition: Audio CD

1.0 out of 5 stars The book itself is not bad, but is useless whithout the tracks which can ..., 10 Nov. 2014
The book itself is not bad, but is useless whithout the tracks which can not be download with the kindle version of the book, i am Very disappointed because they should tell you that in the description. Now I have a book with advice and exercises that I am not able to do because I don't have access to the tracks.

Greenscape Organic HONEY Natural Luxurious Hand And Nail Cream 100ml
Greenscape Organic HONEY Natural Luxurious Hand And Nail Cream 100ml

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 19 Sept. 2014
Awful smell couldn't stand it

Goldmajor Sterling Silver Pendant in Heart Shape with an Amber Teardrop on Chain of 45.7cm

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this for a present and was completely pleased with it, 19 Sept. 2014
I bought this for a present and was completely pleased with it. It looks very high quality and more expensive.

Carmex CLASSIC Moisturising Lip Balm Tube For Dry & Chapped Lips 10g
Carmex CLASSIC Moisturising Lip Balm Tube For Dry & Chapped Lips 10g
Offered by PharmaCity

5.0 out of 5 stars Magical, 9 Jan. 2014
This lip balm works like magic, you get immediate results, my lips were almost death and I didn't find anything to help them, until I try farmed! Definitely the best lip balm ever!

FC Barcelona Official Football Gift Mens Crest Polo Shirt Navy Blue XXL
FC Barcelona Official Football Gift Mens Crest Polo Shirt Navy Blue XXL
Offered by FootballShopOnline

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 9 Jan. 2014
The shirt was very nice, but I had to returned it because of size, be aware that sizes are a bit smaller than the usual.

ghd Air Hair Dryer
ghd Air Hair Dryer

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 9 Jan. 2014
This review is from: ghd Air Hair Dryer (Personal Care)
This hair dryer is amazing! It makes my hair looks so shiny and healthy, I definitely recommend to spend more money in a hair dryer there is a big difference with the cheaper one.
I use to have a nicky Clark a an this is way much more better!

Lineaire Professional, Salt Free Keratin Anti-Dandruff Shampoo, for All Hair Types

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 9 Jan. 2014
I bought this because I had a keratin treatment and want it to take care of my hair and don't loose it so quickly but I have to say that this shampoo is an awful product and made my hair look horrible, I just changed it and my hair was ok again do not buy it!

Judo Cufflinks. (N107)
Judo Cufflinks. (N107)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 9 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Judo Cufflinks. (N107)
I gave this to my husband who is ajudo lover and he was very please. Thy look much more expensive than thy actually are.

Aerolite� Super Lightweight World lightest Suitcase Trolley Cases Bag Luggage (18" 21" 26" 29" 32") (32", Black Paisley)

2.0 out of 5 stars Handle didn't work, 21 Aug. 2013
I had to returned it because the handle didn't work properly. Apart from that issue the suitcase was ok, good size and nice colour.

Simply Delish Sugar Free Instant Strawberry Jelly 8 g (Pack of 8)
Simply Delish Sugar Free Instant Strawberry Jelly 8 g (Pack of 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 12 Jun. 2013
Very good product, easy to make, doesn't need to be in the fridge, and very good for people trying to loose weight. Very good 100% recommended

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4