Profile for Doris B > Reviews

Content by Doris B

Doris B "flowerfairy" (Stratford upon Avon, England)

Landranger Maps: Stratford-upon-Avon and Surrounding Area Sheet 151 (OS Landranger Map)
by Ordnance Survey
Edition: Map

5.0 out of 5 stars useful map in very good condition., 16 Mar. 2015
map replaced my ancient one, so worn it could hardly be read. new map in very good condition, just as stated. I'll be able to find footpaths easier now. very pleased.

CHESTERFIELD DIAMANTE BUTTON HEADBOARD IN 2ft5,3ft,4ft,4ft6,5ft,6ft !!!!NEW!!!! (MEADOW, 3FT (SINGLE) PLAIN BUTTON)
Offered by crownbeds

4.0 out of 5 stars very pleased with the headboard, 8 Jan. 2015
very pleased with the headboard. well made, looks good, colour just what i'd been looking for. delivery very fast. all in all excellent.

HP Deskjet 2540 All-In-One Printer
HP Deskjet 2540 All-In-One Printer

5.0 out of 5 stars A good little printer that does a good job., 17 Jan. 2014
I wanted a easy to use, does the job printer. This one does just that, perfectly. I'm very pleased with it.

Windows 8 For Dummies
Windows 8 For Dummies
by Andy Rathbone

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank goodness for windows dummies, 9 April 2013
This review is from: Windows 8 For Dummies (Paperback)
we've just had windows 8 and wouldn't be able to make head nor tail of it without windows dummies. it's good to have something to refer to when feeling a little lost.

Lorenz Leather Snap Top Purse # 1476 - Black (1)
Lorenz Leather Snap Top Purse # 1476 - Black (1)
Offered by SNUGRUGS

4.0 out of 5 stars very useful little purse, 9 April 2013
The purse was a good replacement for the purse I lost. It's flexible yet sturdy, just what I wanted. Just a nice size to fit in my pocket. Very pleased with it.

British Wild Flowers: A photographic guide to every common species (Collins Complete Guide)
by Paul Sterry

4.0 out of 5 stars A really useful book, easy to use., 13 Aug. 2009
I started looking at wild flowers on walks with our dog, and realised I didn't know the names of too many. I bought this book after reading reviews and it has been such a help. In fact, when I'm out for a walk, I'm always looking for new wild flowers, and they're so easy to find from the colour pictures and details in the book.