Profile for Ms. K. R. Sherwood > Reviews

Content by Ms. K. R. Sherwood

Ms. K. R. Sherwood "hot_kitten18" (UK)

Rhythms Del Mundo (featuring Coldplay, Arctic Monkeys, Kaiser Chiefs...)
Rhythms Del Mundo (featuring Coldplay, Arctic Monkeys, Kaiser Chiefs...)
Offered by MEGA Media FBA
Price: 30.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Money well spent- in more than one way!, 16 April 2007
I haven't bought a CD in absolutely years, but the moment I saw this on sale I knew that I was going to buy it- more than 1 in fact! I think that the fact that this album was produced with the aim of promoting awareness into climate change issues is admirable and worth the cost of a CD. I realise that others may think that you could have given the money straight to the charity, but realistically, there are fewer people that are going to do that, than buy a good CD.

With regards to the music, I have yet to find any one of my friends that haven't asked me where to get this CD because they love the tracks. I am just waiting for the next one to come out now!

You won't be disappointed- with either the music or the sense of satisfaction of having spent money for a good cause!

First Cook Book (Usborne first cookbooks)
First Cook Book (Usborne first cookbooks)
by Angela Wilkes

5.0 out of 5 stars A CLASSIC!, 20 Oct 2005
I was bought this cookbook when I was 6 and it is the reason my parents got (messy, burnt) eggybread for breakfast in bed every saturday for months! My brother, sister and I use this cookbook religiously, and having a brownie connoisseur in the family, am reliably informed that the brownie recipe in this cookbook is the best ever!
I have been using the recipes in the Usborne cookbooks for the last 20 years- and they are still as great as anything I have found in any other cookbooks!To top it all off, it only cost 3 in the first place! Definately recommended for adults and kids alike!