Profile for Miss Nina Buchan > Reviews

Content by Miss Nina Buchan

Miss Nina Buchan (London, United Kingdom)

Brahms: The Symphonies [+digital booklet]
Brahms: The Symphonies [+digital booklet]
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What incredible value, 30 Nov 2013
I am discovering Brahms and had a little knowledge of the second symphony before this purchase. I'm absolutely delighted with it, I have learned so much about Brahms from it, and consider it incredibly good value.

The Complete Slow Cooker
The Complete Slow Cooker
by Sara Lewis
Price: 8.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Many recipes duplicated from a smaller Hamelyn slow cooker recipes book, 30 Nov 2013
Great recipes, lovely pictures, good price - but didn't realise it would duplicate so much of a Hamelyn slow cooker book I already own.

Cleo Sisal Scratch Pad Blue
Cleo Sisal Scratch Pad Blue
Offered by Cleo Pet Accessories
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My cat prefers this to the sofa, 30 Nov 2013
I bought this as a replacement for an identical but much-used one - my cat gives it 5 stars. Well packaged a promptly delivered, but a little on the pricey side.

Sakkas 70" x 28" Double Layer Jacquard Paisley Viscose Pashmina Shawl / Wrap / Stole - ( 20+ Rich Colours )
Offered by Sakka's
Price: 25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable quality for beautiful pashminas, 11 Feb 2012
I am addicted to pashminas: I buy them for myself and as gifts for my friends, and admit I won't rest until I have one in every colour and design. I always look at Sakka's storefront first on Amazon as, not only will they arrive speedily and well-packaged, but also they are very true to the photographs, they are often double-sided and of a high quality, and they feature a great variety of plush designs and colours. There is always something beautiful and tempting and I know it will arrive quickly and safely and be as delightful as it was on-screen. I can't recommend them highly enough and will be back for more!