Profile for Darrell Tyler > Reviews

Content by Darrell Tyler

Darrell Tyler "17secondstilldisintegration" (Hawaii, USA)

The Vinyl Box Set [VINYL]
The Vinyl Box Set [VINYL]

5.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Get Any Better Than This!, 13 Nov. 2013
This review is from: The Vinyl Box Set [VINYL] (Vinyl)
First of all, I am a HUGE Suede fan, and when this Vinyl Collection was announced, I was extremely disappointed that you could not get it delivered to the United States! Then, finally, it became available on Amazon.UK, and I did not hesitate. I have never owned any Suede on Vinyl, but of course have all of their releases on CD. The vinyl sounds AMAZING! Simply unbelievable, after listening to these albums for so many years, hearing them entirely new on vinyl is mind blowing, so many new things become more prominent in the listening experience ! They did an incredible job with the remastering from original tapes! My only problem was deciding where to begin! So of course I went straight to my favorites, "Dog Man Star" and "Sci-Fi Lullabies"! To imagine "Sci-Fi Lullabies" was a B-sides compilation! The packaging, the remasters, the 180gm vinyl, the sleeves, the booklet with interviews regarding every song, you could not ask for anything more! Get this while you still can!

Now, my only complaint, and this is for you AMAZON.UK, take more precautions when packaging this heavy boxset for shipping! Mine came with a nice corner ding, which is a bit disappointing. A double box would be nice! Especially for the price the consumer is paying!