Profile for Charmed > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Vans Women's Authentic Logo Crew Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Black, Small
Vans Women's Authentic Logo Crew Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Black, Small

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice top & delivery was good, 21 Jun. 2015
Nice top & delivery was good, downside quite large, I ordered a small, I probably would have sent back but I cut the tag off, quite thin but it's summer so don't mind

Animal Apelly Patterned Women's T-Shirt Cream Size 10
Animal Apelly Patterned Women's T-Shirt Cream Size 10

4.0 out of 5 stars nice tshirt, 23 July 2014
It is a nice tshirt, cool for this time of year. It is a little baggy but it depends how you like your fit. As the tshirt is a nice one I have kept it but I am wearing it for work. I would recommend it. Delivery was really good.

ANIMAL Peterlee Men's Jumper Indigo Medium
ANIMAL Peterlee Men's Jumper Indigo Medium
Offered by James and James Footwear

5.0 out of 5 stars great fllece, 4 May 2014
This is a lovely fleece, ordered it for my partner for christmas, glad I asked him first as I ordered it early, it arrived and the badge on the sleeve was upside down. Got it changed without a problem so that was ok. My partner really likes it and it fits as it should, a medium is a medium.

Time is Precious waste it wisely Wall Sticker Quote - Wall Art Quote Sticker Decal Easy to apply. By EasyTime UK (TM) DIY Wall enhancement
Offered by 4printer

5.0 out of 5 stars great decal, 4 May 2014
Delivery was quick and the decal was so easy to put on the wall. I thought it maybe one letter at a time but it was all one so was easy. I have one I previously put on my bedroom wall which was a bit of a pain to do but looked nice. It looks really nice, plain and simple, I did need it a little larger but it does give you the size Well worth the money, two minute job that's looks really effective.

Universal Laser Lens Cleaner for CD Player & Car Stereo
Universal Laser Lens Cleaner for CD Player & Car Stereo
Offered by Consoletronic Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars worth the money, 4 April 2014
This product does what it says on the tin, works well. I did buy it for my car as it stopped playing cd's but I couldn't follow the instructions on the cd as it wouldn't play. Good price and great delivery.

COA NON-PULL HARNESS BLACK Medium
COA NON-PULL HARNESS BLACK Medium

3.0 out of 5 stars was good while it lasted, 30 Dec. 2013
The harness did what it said, it did stop my 2 year old jack russel from pulling as much. I could see it stopping her, she still pulled a little but not as much. I was happy with the product but it has only lasted a few weeks before it broke. I know there is resistance from a dog pulling but I would have thought it would last longer than a month. I think I ordered it 11th December, delivery 2 days later, my dog has worn the harness twice a day and 28th December it broke. So basically it was a waste of money so don't bother buying it.

Hot & Cold Turn Levers Basin Taps (Ice 2)
Hot & Cold Turn Levers Basin Taps (Ice 2)
Offered by Grand Taps And Tiles

4.0 out of 5 stars great taps, 20 Dec. 2013
These taps are really nice, I got them for my en suite as it is only a small sink. Their small taps so look really nice, value for money. I wouldn't put them on a normal sink as I say their quite small. Delivery was good

Animal Primate Men's Belt Black One Size BT2SA011 - 002 - O/S
Animal Primate Men's Belt Black One Size BT2SA011 - 002 - O/S

5.0 out of 5 stars great belt, 20 Dec. 2013
Bought for my partner for xmas 2012, I am only just going through my items to review. The belt is value for money and delivery was good. My partner already has a couple of these belts so if your like him and like the style of belt you will like this Really thick too.

Fortress
Fortress

5.0 out of 5 stars great album, 20 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Fortress (Audio CD)
Fantastic band fantastic album Delivery not bad. Don't think I need to say anything else, just buy it, and the back catalogue if you have not got.

PattyBoutik Women's Scoop Neck Ruched Raglan Long Sleeve Top (Black 8/10)
PattyBoutik Women's Scoop Neck Ruched Raglan Long Sleeve Top (Black 8/10)
Offered by PattyBoutikUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice top, 20 Dec. 2013
I like this top but it is quite long, maybe a little too long. Just means you may not beable to wear it with certain clothes because of the length. Delivery was ok,

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4