Profile for Pat > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Bathmatic Bathroom Cleaning Sponge with Extendable Handle to 18" from Caraselle
Bathmatic Bathroom Cleaning Sponge with Extendable Handle to 18" from Caraselle
Offered by Welcome eShop

1.0 out of 5 stars If it where possible I would have given this no ..., 22 April 2016
If it where possible I would have given this no stars. I used it 8 times and on each occasion the handle collapsed. It is now in the bin where it belongs.

Lhasa Apso Puppy Personalised Children's School Lunch Box / Bag
Lhasa Apso Puppy Personalised Children's School Lunch Box / Bag
Offered by Baby-smiles

5.0 out of 5 stars These are so much more than just a childs lunch bag, 5 Oct. 2015
I purchased one of these for my great granddaughter and she really loved it
The quality is so very good I purchased a further two for myself so that it would make it easier to carry both my Sat Nav's about. I have now just ordered a further two, one for my Kindle and cables and one for my ipad and cables.

Women's Shower Slippers-Medium by QI Direct
Women's Shower Slippers-Medium by QI Direct

1.0 out of 5 stars Not to be recommended, 29 Sept. 2015
I definitely would not recommend these. When I was in the shower they did not stop me slipping. After getting out of the shower I checked the bottom of them, they where more like plastic than a non slip product. As for supposedly being a size medium, I only take a size 5 shoe and they where extremely small and uncomfortable.

Angel at the Fence: The True Story of a Love That Survived
Angel at the Fence: The True Story of a Love That Survived
by Herman Rosenblat

5.0 out of 5 stars The story of a true miracle, 17 Dec. 2014
Thank you Amazon for having a wish list. I put this book on my wish list because it was unavailable when I ordered it. After I started to read it I found it was well worth the long wait.
I've not finished reading the book yet but this is one extremely fantastic and unbelievable story, A true one in millions miracle and it brought tears to my eyes as I read further into it. So if you purchase it, have your tissues at the ready, you will surely need them.
As an added bonus there is a proposed film with the possible title of "The fence" being made, I cant wait for that to arrive on our screens.

Finally a huge thank you to Herman Rosenblat for sharing his wonderful story.

Doro Syntiro 915C Amplified Phone - Black
Doro Syntiro 915C Amplified Phone - Black

2.0 out of 5 stars I Was Very disappointed with this phone, 7 Nov. 2014
I Was Very disappointed with this phone, only because I am very hard of hearing and have to wear two hearing aids.Yes you can raise the volume but not enough for anyone like myself. I do have a PowerTel 49 plus which volume wise is wonderful but the the reason I am looking for another phone is because it does not have an answer machine. If this model (49 plus) was made exactly the same but with an answer phone I would be one of the first to purchase it, so until then I'll just have to make do with no answer machine.

Amplicomms Powertel 58 Plus Amplified Corded Telephone with Answering Machine - Anthracite
Offered by M2C Ltd - t/a M2Cshop

5.0 out of 5 stars The Rolls Royce of Phones, 31 Jan. 2014
Because of my hearing problem, I have over the past 12 months tried several Hearing Aid compatible phones, some reasonably good, some ridiculously bad. I then decided to have another try and I found this one. It is so good I cannot find anything bad to say about it. I can hear it ringing from the other end of my bungalow, I don't get people on the other end of the line complaining about buzzing or crackling noises etc, but most importantly I can hear what the other person is saying to me, without any embarrassment to myself, of having to repeatedly ask them to repeat what they are saying because I didn't hear them. This truly is a fantastic phone and I will wholeheartedly recommend this to any-one with hearing problems.

The Beginner's Guide to Hunting Deer for Food (Beginner's Guide To... (Storey))
The Beginner's Guide to Hunting Deer for Food (Beginner's Guide To... (Storey))

1.0 out of 5 stars BARBARIC, 23 Jan. 2014
I was searching for food to feed the Deer. The last thing I expected to find was this item explaining how to go about killing the poor animal. I just hope you can sleep at night knowing that you condone the killing of our precious wildlife.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 3, 2014 4:07 PM GMT

GUILLOTINE OFFICE EQUITMENT PAPER CARD TRIMMER HEAVY DUTY PAPER PHOTO CUTTER A4
GUILLOTINE OFFICE EQUITMENT PAPER CARD TRIMMER HEAVY DUTY PAPER PHOTO CUTTER A4
Offered by HUZI COMPANY

2.0 out of 5 stars It's extremely heavy, 11 Oct. 2013
The only reason for my negative comment is because due to it's weight I could not get it out of the box. If like myself you are not Mr/Mrs Universe I would give this a miss. It is so heavy I had to leave it exactly where the delivery driver placed it, in the hall by the front entrance door.
BUT because my computer gave up on me I had to rely on a phone call to Amazon to contact the seller, on my behalf, to arrange for it's return and I will give both the seller and Amazon 100% praise for the wonderful service provided.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 20, 2016 7:11 PM GMT

Sureflap Microchip Cat Flap
Sureflap Microchip Cat Flap

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fantastic, 11 Oct. 2013
If you are thinking of getting a cat flap please, please, do yourself a favour and go for this one. I had (for several years) the previous model to this one and that was great but this one is the best ever. There is no more trying to push a tiny slider along the lower edge if you need to set it for either entry/exit only or permanently lock it. On this one all you have to do is turn the very easy to handle button and it's job done.The instructions are also extremely easy to follow.

Oh I forgot to mention the most important thing, and that is, that your cat will also love it.

The Motorbike Book (DK Sports & Activities)
The Motorbike Book (DK Sports & Activities)
by DK

5.0 out of 5 stars So you think you know all about motor bikes, 2 July 2013
If you or someone you know is motor bike mad (I'm not) I would thoroughly recommend you buy this. I purchased this book for a friend who knows a lot about motor bikes. When I opened it to have a look I was extremely surprised at the contents. This book goes from present day all the way back to when they (motor bikes) first arrived on our roads, they where push bikes with some sort of gas cylinder attached to the bike frame. The history of every bike is a real eye opener.The photo's are brilliant and show the parts of the bikes with all the details about them. The back and front covers of the book are embossed which makes It look very special I could go on and on singing it's praises but that would spoil it for you if you where to purchase it.
I think it is so brilliant I will not be giving it to my friend right now, I am going to put it away and give it to him for his Christmas present. I'll guarantee it will be one of the best present he has ever had

Page: 1 | 2 | 3