Profile for MrsSummers > Reviews

MrsSummers

Santoro Gorjuss New Heights Shoulder Bag
Santoro Gorjuss New Heights Shoulder Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Bag, 4 April 2013
This bag is even better than I was expecting it to be.
Adjustable shoulder strap.
At the back on the outside there are two pockets, I pop my brolly in one and my keys in the other for ease of access.
There is a magnet catch on the front and a zip that closes the bag.
Inside there is a small elasticated pocket for perhaps a mobile phone but I doubt a smart phone would fit in it.
There is another zip pocket inside and an elastic strap with a key ring on the end which is maybe to attach your keys to so you can find them easily in the bag without rummaging.
Ace bag, looks great and is totally practical. I love it.

SCOOBY Parking Sign - Gift for Subaru Impreza WRX sti car models - Size Large 205 x 270mm
Offered by Case-Graphics
Price: 17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 29 Nov 2012
This is fab, I love everything about it. It's a perfect size and will make a great Christmas present for my Scooby owning mate.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I thought it would be., 29 Nov 2012
This was not quite what I expected, is glitter rather than crystals but you get what you pay for.

Was disappointed.

Philips Wake-Up Light Alarm Clock HF3510/01 with Sunrise Simulation - 3 Sounds and Radio Function
Offered by Electric Mania Store
Price: 79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth paying to get the right product., 29 Nov 2012
This sunrise / sunset alarm clock is brilliant. Does exactly what you want it to do, comes on so gently so doesn't startle you out of sleep in any way.

I love it and am glad I paid more for the right light, there are cheaper but still expensive clocks out there that say they do what this one does, but they don't and they are far inferior in quality.

Muse ML-30 CR Multi-coloured Mood Light with Radio Alarm and FM / MW Tuner White
Price: 50.42

3.0 out of 5 stars No English Instructions, 3 Oct 2012
The product comes with an adaptor so that it can be plugged into our English sockets.

There are NO english instructions but is fairly straightforward.
I have managed to set the time and date.

There is alarm 1 and alarm 2 so I'm guessing that if there are two of you and one gets up earlier, you can set them both and they'll go off when ready. I've not tried that out yet though.
I've got one alarm set for when I need to get up early and one set for when I can get up later and just switch whichever one on I need at night.

I will have to run more tests because as yet I have not noticed if the light gently comes on or if it just comes on at full brightness as the alarm goes off.

I can't find the nature sounds, may have to go looking for them and will update with a new review.

The display is VERY bright even on it's lowest setting. So much so that I have covered my display with a couple of books to dim it down a bit and am currently searching for some coloured plastic to stick over the top.
Quality Street wrappers were offered up by my boyfriend as a solution to that but I would prefer a more professional look to my lamp.

I have not had the time to look into the simulated sunset yet but will get back to you as and when.

Personally I wish I had spent the money on a proper sunrise clock. I wouldn't advise people to buy this as I think they would be disappointed.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 28, 2012 5:03 PM GMT