Profile for MrsSummers > Reviews

Content by MrsSummers

MrsSummers

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Soleasy Men's Peculiar COOL Gadgets interesting amazing Snake Head Design Blue LED Watches WTH8021
Offered by Efrchina

1.0 out of 5 stars Bought a blue one, recieved a red one. Who wants red, it's not even close to blue., 21 Mar. 2015
Very disappointing, It was red not blue. I shouldn't have to waste my time returning a product that some incompetent company sent out. Did not have time to send back and to be honest didn't have confidence that they'd get it right the second time. Was a gift, recipient said it was ok but would have preferred it to have been blue as described.

Omron Walking Style One 2.1 Pedometer - Black/Grey
Omron Walking Style One 2.1 Pedometer - Black/Grey
Offered by New Health Care

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Oct. 2014
Good little pedometer.

Binatone Terrain 750 Twin Walkie Talkie
Binatone Terrain 750 Twin Walkie Talkie

4.0 out of 5 stars Work best in flat terrain, 7 Oct. 2014
These are handy for keeping track of my kid when she leaves the house. Although, you get one hill and there's no signal. Work best in flat terrain.

Switch Cover - GLOW STARS PINK
Switch Cover - GLOW STARS PINK
Offered by BeeSwitched

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 7 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Switch Cover - GLOW STARS PINK
This is nice, does what it says on the tin and all that.

Magic Global Gadgets - Lilac/Purple Diamond Bling Sparkly Gem Glitter Pu Leather Flip Case Cover Pouch For Sony Xperia Z (Xperia Z) With Screen Guard & Stylus
Offered by Magic Global Gadgets

3.0 out of 5 stars It's pretty but I have now abandoned it for just the ..., 7 Oct. 2014
It's pretty but I have now abandoned it for just the phone on it's own. I find that type of cover a little cumbersome.

Sony Xperia Z USB Mini Car Charger with Micro USB Cable
Sony Xperia Z USB Mini Car Charger with Micro USB Cable
Offered by Terrapin Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy with it, 7 Oct. 2014
Does the job, very happy with it.

Landon Tyler 2.5 x 3.5-inch 6-Piece Multi Frame with Shiny Metal Finish
Landon Tyler 2.5 x 3.5-inch 6-Piece Multi Frame with Shiny Metal Finish

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, just what I wanted, 7 Oct. 2014
Perfect, just what I wanted. I put my daughter's school picture in each year. One is full now and I have another one with one picture in. Looks great on my desk at work and doesn't take up too much room.

Google 7 inch 16GB Nexus Tablet (NVIDIA Tegra 3 Quad Core 1.2GHz Processsor, 1GB RAM, 16GB Memory, Wi-Fi, Android 4.1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product. I bought it for my 11 year ..., 7 Oct. 2014
Great product. I bought it for my 11 year old and she's had it about a year and it does everything she needs it to. Very happy with it. Might get one of myself this year.

Beurer FB25 Footspa with Magnetic Field Therapy
Beurer FB25 Footspa with Magnetic Field Therapy

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 7 Oct. 2014
The spikes on the bottom are a little bit uncomfortable.

Meffort Inc 15 15.6 Inch Laptop Padded Compartment Shoulder Messenger Bag (Purple Heart Butterfly 1)
Offered by MyShop US

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Oct. 2014
Good quality bad, my kid's had it a year and it's still going strong.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3