ARRAY(0xafa441a4)

Marvel Avengers Assemble Action Figure Smashing Hero Hulk
Offered by Astro Comics
Price: 10.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick shipping, excellent figure, 19 April 2014
With a brief of 'I want an Avengers action figure' I ended up buying this one and was not disappointed. A bit small maybe but looking very much like the movie version of the Hulk, it was a great present.

Novelty Dollar American Eagle Billion Dollar Stars Stripes Bills X 4
Novelty Dollar American Eagle Billion Dollar Stars Stripes Bills X 4
Offered by The UK Novelty Dollar Shop
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious joke item, 19 April 2014
Got this as a joke present. I only needed one but am sure the other three will come in handy some time. The joke worked!

Frommer's Los Angeles Day by Day (Frommer's Day by Day - Pocket)
Frommer's Los Angeles Day by Day (Frommer's Day by Day - Pocket)
by Garth Mueller
Price: 8.92

2.0 out of 5 stars Only good if you have a car in LA, 17 Nov 2013
I'm a huge fan of the day-by-day guide books by Frommer so naturally I bought one for my upcoming trip to LA. Sadly, this guide is written only for those who are driving in LA. Granted, the city is huge and much easier to get around by car, but not everyone is able to do this and the book has zero information about public transport. It doesnt even have a map for the metro! Thoroughly disappointed with this.

Footloose
Footloose
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great running song, 27 July 2013
This review is from: Footloose (MP3 Download)
When I run and listen to this track, I always picture the original movie which only makes me want to run more. Feel good song of the 80s!

This Corrosion
This Corrosion
Price: 0.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Great classic :), 27 July 2013
This review is from: This Corrosion (MP3 Download)
My favourite of the album, I bought this MP3 track. It's a great classic and shouldnt really need a review!

Frommer's Edinburgh and the Best of Glasgow Day by Day (Frommer's Day by Day - Pocket)
by Barry Shelby

5.0 out of 5 stars Frommer's as we know and trust, 21 Oct 2012
I always travel with Frommer's guides and my trip to Edinburgh was no different. With a book size that fits easily into any handbag, it contains enough information for a very interesting and fun trip to Edinburgh. It comes with a detailed fold-out map in the back as well as a simple version in the front of the book. Various tours for 1, 2, or 3 days and trips in the area. Highly recommendable :)

Mad About Cooking Cupcakes Printed Double Oven Glove
Mad About Cooking Cupcakes Printed Double Oven Glove
Offered by Luxury Linens Ltd
Price: 10.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Too cute for words, 24 Sep 2011
I normally hate pink but this was a present (requested) and it is just perfect. The material is very thick meaning you REALLY wont burn your hands easily and it's easy to wash.

Paladone Skeleton Hand Spatula
Paladone Skeleton Hand Spatula

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for Pancakes!, 24 Sep 2011
This spatula is not only funny but also great for flipping pancakes as the edges are quite sharp and thin rather than blunt and thick like your average spatula. The only issue I have with it is that the handle is curved and although it's great for using it, it doesnt go into my utensils pot. But I love it anyway!

Gelert Double Roll-Up Table
Gelert Double Roll-Up Table

4.0 out of 5 stars Very practical for any location, 14 Jun 2010
I bought this table after much contemplating and reading reviews. We needed a table for our kitchen that was easy to assemble and wouldnt take up too much space both folded and unfolded. It is a sturdy table with a modern look which is no doubt great for camping but also fro use in the house. The reason for the 4 stars instead of five is that mine arrived with a large scratch on the silver middle bit. Other than that I can very much recommend this table.

The Big Bang Theory - Season 1 [DVD] [2009]
The Big Bang Theory - Season 1 [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Johnny Galecki
Price: 10.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Sooo funny!, 12 May 2010
I bought this as a present but love to watch it myself also. Actually I cant get enough of it! It's time someone made a show about 'good' nerds! It's scary how much I recognise although they are a little more extreme than little ol' me LOL. How bad is it to root for Sheldon? ;)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4