Profile for Liv27 > Reviews

Content by Liv27

Liv27

iPhone Charger Cable, RAVPower MFI Lightning to USB Cable, Syncing and Charging for iPhone 6S 6 Plus SE 5S 5C 5, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro, Mini 4, iPod touch 5th / nano 7th gen and Apple Devices (3 Feet, Apple Certified, 30 Months WARRANTY) - White
Offered by Sunvalleytek-UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 24 Oct. 2015
This didn't work, but it constantly switched on and off. I got a refund

Crossy Road
Crossy Road

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 29 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Crossy Road (App)
This game us AMAZING!!!I got my Dad playing on this on my Kindle and now he's playing on his iPhone too!You can also email your scores for people who don't have Facebook or Twitter like me but you can still tweet and post on Facebook don't worry.The object of the game is to cross roads rivers and train tracks.Every time you eArn 100coins (you get free gifts every 6 hours) you go to a prize machine and win a new character.There are so many!You start out as a chicken and work your way up.If you remember Frogger and liked it DEFINITELY get this game!10/10😸

Minecraft - Pocket Edition
Minecraft - Pocket Edition

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 30 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Minecraft - Pocket Edition (App)
Totes love this game and not trying to be rude but don't get attached because I had a great survival world and now I spawn in the sky fall and even in 2 block deep water die!Do by it though it is EPIC!

Papa's Freezeria HD
Papa's Freezeria HD

5.0 out of 5 stars who wouldn't want it?, 27 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Papa's Freezeria HD (App)
This is a great app,up to date like the newer games in papa.Although eventually you will have all the ingredients,the customers are harder to get to the end of.You can track your progress through the ranking system ,which will appropriately challenge you according to your level.Definitely worth the money.I went to my friend's house and she wouldn't let me go home when I showed her the game until she was at least rank 5!In the end she was rank 11!You will get 3 slots so say you your brother and sister can each have their own slot if this is your family tablet or something along them see lines!!!ðüź±

Hungry Shark Evolution
Hungry Shark Evolution

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing!!!, 20 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Hungry Shark Evolution (App)
This is one of my faves.EPIC,EPIC, EPIC GAME!!!I am terrified,terrified of the tiniest picture of a blurred shark,but this has helped me conquer my fears.NEVER let me down or crashed.Not recommended for tiny kids though.Don't buy stuff with real money.Much for fun doing it the PROPER way.NO complaints: )

Tongue Twisters for Kids
Tongue Twisters for Kids

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!!!, 30 Jan. 2014
Great!Really good and the how much wood could a wood chuck chuck thingy,taught me an extension.Take it from a nine year old girl.FABULOUS FOR THE WHOLE LOT OF THE FAMILY!!!

7 Minutes Workout Assistant
7 Minutes Workout Assistant

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 24 Jan. 2014
This review is from: 7 Minutes Workout Assistant (App)
Good for working out.Challenging and I think it's fun.Make sure you have a good and strong enough chair,with a BACK to avoid injury,or sturdy bench.Don't push your kids to do it,they will not be happy.I,as a nine year old girl,am only doing this for my p.e. lessons,so I don't look stupid to my friends.Altogether pretty good.

Horrid Henry: Horrid Henry Rocks
Horrid Henry: Horrid Henry Rocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty great, 27 Dec. 2013
Another fantastic book.Francesca has done it again with this great book.Keep up the good work.Great for young children and parents to read to their children!!!