Profile for Akhil Kumar > Reviews

BaByliss for Men 7890U i-stubble Trimmer
BaByliss for Men 7890U i-stubble Trimmer
Price: 56.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what it says it is, 18 Nov 2010
this is a fantastic stubble trimmer. I have used the earlier version of it and I have to say this one is way much better than that. My stubble is not as dense but that is absolutely not an issue, I can use which ever depth level I want to use, while previous one did not allow me to do that..Only thing I really missed is that it does not come with a stand and that it is not water proof but for me its plus points as I have mentioned are good enough to give it max rating..very pleased with my purchase..

Klipsch iGroove HG iPod Speaker System Black
Klipsch iGroove HG iPod Speaker System Black

5.0 out of 5 stars best ipod docking station ever, 25 Jun 2009
You wont get better than this in this much money..Amazing sound..I love the my music collection even more now...only bit that is probably -ve is remote..you have to point it towards it to get it working plus it cant change the albums..but that should not put you off from this..great looks and fits everywhere...

India After Gandhi: The History of the World's Largest Democracy
India After Gandhi: The History of the World's Largest Democracy
by Ramachandra Guha

5.0 out of 5 stars If you want to know about India..this is a must read, 30 Sep 2008
Being an Indian and having read numerous books before and during independence struggle, I always wanted to read a book which could tell me what has been happening since Independence..Author is impartial to any particular party, caste or religion. Book has been an eye opener on many of the events that I knew had happened but did not know much about them. Very nicely written..I am finished the book in record time and I am sure you would not want to put it down once you start reading it...