Profile for Dexypal > Reviews

Dexypal

Royal T - Elvis Presley DJ Printed Mens T-Shirt Bright Pink Size Large L
Royal T - Elvis Presley DJ Printed Mens T-Shirt Bright Pink Size Large L

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 3 Jan 2011
This item was given as a Christmas present and was a big hit. Lovely fit, great colour (deep pink) and a nice logo. The material is soft cotton and very wearable, I'm sure it will give hours of wear and will wash well.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars HDMI Cable, 3 Jan 2011
This item was necessary for my Blu-ray disc player and TV. The packaging was 'easy open' as described in the write up. No trouble to use. It looks good quality and I'm sure it will give good service.

Samsung BD-C5500 Blu-Ray Player WiFi Ready
Samsung BD-C5500 Blu-Ray Player WiFi Ready

5.0 out of 5 stars My First Blu-ray DVD player, 3 Jan 2011
This item is my first Blu-ray and I must say it is very good. It was easy to set up and install and it doesn't take up much room. It is a pity it was only in black but that is the only drawback.

Samsung UE32C6510 32-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p 100Hz Slim AllShare LED Internet TV with Freeview HD

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 3 Jan 2011
The television was out of stock when I ordered, but as I wanted a white one I went ahead with the purchase. I was informed I would not receive the item before Christmas so imagine my surprise when it arrived two days later! So lovely to have it for Christmas too. It is a lovely size for my small lounge and the colour blends in rather than standing out. It was easy to assemble and easy to install. It has a lovely clear picture and the sound is good. It took a while to work out how to go from DVD back to TV but other than that I can find no fault with it. I would highly recommend the television and the service from Amazon. Amazon- amazing!

Elvis Black White Double Bed Duvet Cover Quilt Set *P
Elvis Black White Double Bed Duvet Cover Quilt Set *P

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 9 Jun 2010
The item Elvis Black and White Duvet was a gift for someone and when I asked it how washed and ironed I was very disappointed to learn that it was very badly sewn together. The back and front seemed to be different sizes, and this makes it difficult to iron. It is nice material and the picture is very clear. It washes well also. Such a pity it is so badly made.

Portsmouth
Portsmouth

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 9 Jun 2010
This review is from: Portsmouth (MP3 Download)
PortsmouthThis item has not been of any use to me as it would not play on my PC. I was very disappointed after paying to download it for Portsmouth Football Club's trip to the FA Cup Final.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 9, 2012 1:11 PM GMT

Demagio DM021-WG- Clear Glass and White Column Stand for LCD and Plasma TV - 800mm Wide, Recommended for Screen Sizes up to 32"

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Buy, 12 Oct 2009
This item arrived very quickly from being ordered. It had very good instructions for putting it together and I had it done in no time. It looks very modern and gives my room a feeling of space compared to the wooden cupboard I used before. I would rate this item five stars - an excellent buy!