Profile for Mr S F P Bennett > Reviews

Mr S F P Bennett

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Russell Hobbs 15082-10 Illuminating Glass Kettle - Clear
Russell Hobbs 15082-10 Illuminating Glass Kettle - Clear

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Looking, Some Issues with Pouring and with the long term design, 21 Aug. 2014
Very nice design, very nice look and seems to be a good build. The pouring however is subpar and I already know about the button issues. I am lucky I have a hot water dispenser and I bought this part for cosmetics and part for boiling large amounts of water quickly.

MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 760 Gaming 4GB DDR5 Twin Frozer IV FAN PCI-E Graphics Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Piece of Equipment for High End Build Without Going Titan Standard, 21 Aug. 2014
Very good product, I havent found a game I own that pushes it to its limit. With my MSI-GD65 Motherboard the two go together very well.

I am not a PC gamer by trade, but from what I can see it is a very nice piece of gear as I work with technical goods. Very well made and from the specifications I would be surprised if you needed anything more for top end gaming quality for the next two-three years.

For warning it is a very large GPU, so make sure you have a large enough case.

Tefal 5-Piece Essential Cookware Set - Black
Tefal 5-Piece Essential Cookware Set - Black
Offered by Lights and Linen

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Pans, Very happy, 21 Aug. 2014
Decent pack of pans, great for a new start them ups. The products are very nice and a lot better than my store brand ones I had for university.

I know there are much nicer ones out there, but fits my purpose.

Duronic ST8B 2 m 8 Way Surge Tower Extension Lead Socket
Duronic ST8B 2 m 8 Way Surge Tower Extension Lead Socket

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, it is a standard multiplug with the ..., 21 Aug. 2014
Very good product, it is a standard multiplug with the UK safety design, I bought it for its look and use with my electronics. It looks very nice, the material is quite nice and it fits its purpose.

I am thinking of getting another one.

Yakuza Dead Souls Limited Edition Game PS3
Yakuza Dead Souls Limited Edition Game PS3

3.0 out of 5 stars Love Zombie Games, But they cant save this., 21 Aug. 2014
Meh, is the word.

The fighting is awkward and clunky, the story is incomprehensible and the graphics are lacking. But to all this I say that some of the characters are very interesting and certain ones are hilarious. If you want a throw away game, then this is for you; otherwise there are much better games for your money and time.

Duronic SPS2619 Universal Home Cinema Surround Glass Speaker Stands - Height Adjustable - Black - Set of 2
Offered by DURONIC

4.0 out of 5 stars For the money, what do you expect?, 17 April 2014
It is a decent product, but in my opinion can look a little tacky if bought alongside nicer items. For students this would be fantastic, but I can think of other items that are better (however the price is generally pretty steep).

Set of 2 Black Script Design Melamine Lap Trays with Handles
Set of 2 Black Script Design Melamine Lap Trays with Handles
Offered by MightyHousewares

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice trays, bought them on a whim, 17 April 2014
I bought these on a whim as they compliment my style, really do not get much use but thee are very nice and look like they are made well.

Stanley 5m/16' Powerlock Tape
Stanley 5m/16' Powerlock Tape

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Tapemeasure, 17 April 2014
Does what you expect it to do and it can really handle some wear and tear, it is making my current work box very nice.

Bosch PSR 18 Cordless NiCad Drill Driver with 2 x 18 V Batteries, 1.2 Ah
Bosch PSR 18 Cordless NiCad Drill Driver with 2 x 18 V Batteries, 1.2 Ah

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tool, 17 April 2014
Great Tool, I love powertools being a stereotypical male and this is one of the best you can buy. If the pricing is about right then do buy it, I am by no means a professional but I was pushed towards this tool by those that do use it in various trades.

I would advise you buy additional bits though

Nair Moisturising Hair Removal Cream for All Hair Types - 100ml
Nair Moisturising Hair Removal Cream for All Hair Types - 100ml
Offered by Digicorp

3.0 out of 5 stars Worked well, 17 April 2014
Worked well for what you expect. But if you have thick, long hair may not be as effective unless you shave first which beats the purpose.

There are many worse out there, but it didnt work so well on me.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8