Profile for leon > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
PROMiXX Upgrade Pack High Power USB Rechargeable Battery and Integrated Storage
PROMiXX Upgrade Pack High Power USB Rechargeable Battery and Integrated Storage

5.0 out of 5 stars Delivery was fast, 28 May 2016
Helps my protein mixer to mixe my shakes with no horrible lumps. Excellent accessory for the promixx shaker.

3.3ft/1M [Heavy Duty Series] Micro USB Charging & Sync Data Cable with Nylon Braided Design for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge / S4 / S3 / S2, Note 5 / 4 / 3 / 2, HTC One M9 / M8, Nexus 7 / 9 / 10, LG G4, Moto G / X, Nokia Lumia and More - Black
Offered by ForPower(aLLreli TM)

2M Metre Extra Long 3.0 USB Data Sync Charging Cable Charger For Samsung Galaxy S5 & Samsung Note 3 (White)
Offered by GHMZ-JH

3.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery, 28 May 2016
Works as required

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Premium Leather Black Wallet Flip Case Cover Pouch + Big Touch Stylus Pen + RED 2 IN 1 Dust Stopper + Screen Protector & Polishing Cloth SVL2 BY SHUKAN®, (WALLET BLACK)
Offered by Shukan

4.0 out of 5 stars Good case and fast delivery, 28 May 2016
The case is really nice and was delivered quickly.

DDLBiz® Replacement Watch Wrist Strap Wristband for Samsung Galaxy Gear S R750 (Black)
Offered by DDLBusiness

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery and the strap seems ok., 28 May 2016
I only really bought it as a spare strap so I haven't used it yet.

Leather Weight Lifting Gloves Power Lifting Lifter PADDED Palm Exercise Fitness Glove Cycling WheelChair Strengthen Home Gym (Large)
Offered by Kango Fitness

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant pair of gloves!, 24 May 2016
I have used this for all forms of weights an no tearing or pulling of the material has taken place. The loop piece of material on the finger section of the glove is to allow you to pull the gloves off after training. So all round great gloves.

Samsung Gear S Smart watch SM-R750, Black 4GB -Asia Version-
Samsung Gear S Smart watch SM-R750, Black 4GB -Asia Version-
Offered by SoundHug

4.0 out of 5 stars A great watch, 24 May 2016
This is a really great smart watch. All reviews online still rank this item above the newer smart watches. The watch can connect to my wireless headphones when I'm out jogging or at the gym. The S health can track how far I jog and my hearts bpm's. This is a great smart watch...so good that I have now retired my Pebble.

Vococal® Micro USB Charging Dock Smartwatch Charger Cradle with Charging Cable For Samsung Galaxy Gear S R750
Offered by vococal-tech

3.0 out of 5 stars THIS IS A CHARGER ONLY..NOT A PORTABLE BATTERY., 15 May 2016
This is a charger only NOT A PORTABLE BATTERY. The item charges as required so I keep this at home and take the battery charger out with me.

Bocideal Hot Sale Leather Case for Samsung Galaxy Note,Flip Leather Case Cover Skin (Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case, 16 Aug. 2015
Excellent little case. I am able to utilise the edge of my phone so that's a bonus and allows me to utilise all of the Galaxy Edges facilities.

Samsung Galaxy Note Edge charcoal black 32GB
Samsung Galaxy Note Edge charcoal black 32GB
Offered by SoundHug

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent phone with a good clear screen, 25 Jun. 2015
Samsung Galaxy Note Edge – UK delivery 2 working day’s

Pros: fast delivery, Easy to set up and use once out of the box, Phone is unlocked so it recognised my EE simcard with no issues, Recognised my 128GB Micro Sd with no issues, fast charging, ok Battery life (phone was at 100% at 08:00 now at 78% at 12:18) also this phone has a really smooth screen and is very touch receptive.

Cons: Played Injustice and found that the phone seems to get warm (nothing too bad compared to other phones), Games don’t seem to eat through battery life and initially it is hard to establish the reason for the Edge.

First and foremost I am a gamer. I’ve been a gamer since Space invader’s and Pong was on the Atari J. Now I simply play android games when I get a spare moment from today’s other responsibilities and distractions. Now then I purchased an alternative phone due to my previous phone overheating and having hairline cracks. The name of my previous phone shall remain nameless. However, let’s just say Life wasn’t so good with its overheating. So after some deliberation I investigated the other phones on the market and then on the 21st June 2015 my mind was made up. On the morning of the 23rd June 2015 (yes this phone is delivered that quickly) my item arrived in. Now what was this item you ask? It was the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge. And let me tell you it has met and outstretched my expectations. I had resolved to the fact that I felt that Samsung had taken the same route as Apple with being wrapped in self worth. But let me tell you I was wrong as this phone is remarkable.

Overall, my experience with the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge 32GB is very positive. Delivery was fast and efficient with no delay issues. I would (and have) suggested this item to both colleagues and friends and have found that this phone meets all of my current requirements. The phone has been performing efficiently for me since 23rd June and will update this review should it develop any issues irrespective of importance (£500 plus is a lot of money so I plan to let you know of any faults).

If anyone has any questions about the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge please leave a comment to my review and I will attempt to get back to you."

Quick tips:

Greater list of setting options - Pull down from the top of the screen with two fingers (check out do not disturb and private mode).

Longer batter – Turn of WIFI and BlueTooth unless required.

Add chosen applications to the Edge - From active edge click star (top of Edge screen) . This open a window which will allow you to move application’s to the Edge option on the right.

For any further guide info please go to the following sites:

Phone Manual - http://www.phonearena.com/phones/Samsung-Galaxy-Note-Edge_id8887/manual

Guide and Tips - http://www.phonetipsandtricks.com/tips/samsung-galaxy-note-edge/

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6