Profile for kmmayne > Reviews

Content by kmmayne

kmmayne

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Orange Blossom (A Flowering Novel)
Orange Blossom (A Flowering Novel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Go Buy It!, 4 April 2014
Oh jack and lily. I love this book. I fact I love this whole set of books. Sarah daltry has this way of writing that is incredible. She makes you feel every single emotion the characters are feeling. I love jack I often wish I could crawl into these books and hug him until everything is ok.
I won't go into the story because I want you to buy it and love it like I do.... but OMG Sarah you made me cry and I love you for it!!!!

Playtime
Playtime

1.0 out of 5 stars hmmmm, 4 April 2014
This review is from: Playtime (App)
Can I just say I hate this app. Unfortunately my youngest son loves it. It takes up far too much memory and the games are mundane. If it wasn't for the fact my little one loves it. I would delete it immediately.

Driven (The Driven Trilogy Book 1)
Driven (The Driven Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Colton Donovan, 4 April 2014
Love it! Love it! Love it! This is one of thse books that can and will be read over and over again. I think I have just found my new favourite Bbf. Colton oh Colton :) and just think this is part of a trilogy......lucky lucky me!!!

NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto Piccolo by Krups KP100640 Coffee Machine, Red, 15 Bar Pressure Pump

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money., 4 April 2014
This was bought as a gift for my mother-in-law for her birthday. She loves it!!! This item was really good value for money compared to other retailers, who were selling it for twice the price.

Crashed (The Driven Trilogy Book 3)
Crashed (The Driven Trilogy Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars AtoMotherF@*kingZ, 4 Mar 2014
WOW!!!!!.
I wanted to give this book a review it so rightly deserved, I want to say so many things yet find myself being stuck for the right words.
I want to be honest but then this will involve a lot of rambling.....oh hell I'm gonna ramble.
When I was first introduced to this author around 7/8 months ago and first read Driven ill be honest and say to you the first few chapters really didn't do anything for me, but I was advised to stick with it.....I am so glad I did. Fuelled the second book just blew me away and made me proper ugly cry. The ending left me heartbroken with no one to talk to. This is when I was introduced to the VPPit crew.....you girls are amazing....you gave me somewhere to go to
discuss my broken hearlt you made me laugh. Made the wait for Crashed.....bearable. Made the anticipation sweet. #wickedawesomeadmins #Switzerlandforever (had to get that in....sorry). Anyway the pointroduced im trying to make is that there was a big buzz around this 3rd book. People were expecting so much from the story and wanting the HEA Rylee and Colton deserved.......This 3rd book is amazing its beyond anything I expected. It grabbed me from the prologue and crying before the end of chapter 1. By chapter 23 I was an emotional wreck with so many ups and downs and as the book continues you get more of the same.....you will cry ugly tears. You will cry with laughter. You will want to throw you kindle in some parts. And you will fall in love with this damaged couple all over again. i am actually quite sad the trilogy is over.....but looking forwards to seeing more from this incredibly talented author. i cant recommend this trilogy enough. And this final book is out of this word amazing. It has become my favourite book series ever. And Kristy Bromberg.....I race you....just for writing about this damaged boy and selfless girl.

Kindle Fire HDX 7", HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers
Kindle Fire HDX 7", HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers

4.0 out of 5 stars Kindle HDX, 16 Jan 2014
I love this tablet! I am pretty much a kindle snob and own almost every version.....what can I say.....you can never have too many e-readers!!. But this had surpassed even what I expected. It's sleek, lightweight and feels incredibly good quality. The screen quality is so good and is really responsive to touch. The battery life for a tablet is fantastic. ...mine lasts a good few days between charges (and I use it quite a lot). The only downfall is that you cannot access google play and therefore dont have the immense choice in apps that they offer. Kindle/Amazon do however have their own app store which is pretty good but is definitely no google play. All in all 4 out 5 stars.

Axel (Corps Security Book 1)
Axel (Corps Security Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Can you say Hot!!!, 17 Oct 2013
This book popped up on my recommended list on Amazon so I thought why not!
You need to read this book, it is something else.
It centres around Axel and Izzy and their relationship.
Axel and izzy were each others first loves but he went away to the marines and she thought he was dead. she married and has just gotten out of the abusive marriage, cage, izzys best friend brings in axel for protection for izzy not realising that they knew each other, and so the story continues...
This story is Hot! It has some Laugh out Loud moments and some incredibly steamy ones.
Would I recommend this book?....Hell Yes!!!

Cage (Corps Security Book 2)
Cage (Corps Security Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Alpha Male Galore!!, 17 Oct 2013
I really loved this book, I loved the story, the characters, CAGE, the fact that the characters from Axel were included in this book, CAGE, it made me laugh out loud (Sway), CAGE. It is HOT. Did I mention that I love Cage?
I would really recommend this book....Well...just because.
You will Love it!!!

Emerge (A New Adult Romance, Evolve Series #1)
Emerge (A New Adult Romance, Evolve Series #1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible!, 17 Oct 2013
I adored this story.
Not usually one for YA/NA books I took a chance when this was recommended. i'm so glad I did.
I was drawn into this story right from the start and feel like a cradle snatcher for having a crush on Dane. (i'm not that old really)
The Story is fantastic and initially starts off with Evan and Laney and how they have been best friends forever and then they fall in love with each other but get separated when they go to different colleges. They are so miserable bring apart but Things change however when Laney meets Dane...This is their story really and its a good story with a few twists and turns and had me hooked. I read it in one sitting.
I'm now moving straight on to the second book...

Worth the Fight
Worth the Fight

5.0 out of 5 stars So Worth It!!!!!, 17 Oct 2013
This review is from: Worth the Fight (Kindle Edition)
I have a thing for Fighters (and Bikers, and millionaires and all round bad boys).
I really enjoyed this book about Nico Hunter *swoon* the Fighter and Elle the independent Lawyer who tries not to fall for him...like she could resist!!
I love the characters in this book, they came across as loveable individuals who when together made for one hell of a story....
I think I may even put Nico up there with the likes of Travis Maddox, Remy Tate and Trace Montgomery Just another BBF to add to my collection.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7