Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Benjamin Combes > Reviews

Content by Benjamin Combes

Benjamin Combes

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 24 Jun. 2014
I found this product after suffering from oral thrush in February. The infection was a direct result of multiple rounds of antibiotics for a gum infection (four short courses over the period of a year). The antibiotics had killed my good bacteria allowing yeast to flourish. Add to this that i was so tired that I had been fueling myself with sugar and pastries which was a disaster. After a few days in bed these pills helped enormously and I was able to return to work and get on with my life. I would highly recommend them. Forget the creams and gels they do not get rid of the problem medium-term.

I took three a day for four weeks, two a day for three weeks, and one a day for three weeks. I am now completely off the pills and feel a whole lot better. The pills work best on a low sugar and low yeast diet. I have found that I have managed to keep this up e.g. little or no wheat bread and no pasta. I still have a few beers at the weekend and glasses of wine. I feel a lot healthier (my gums are back to normal too) which is a direct result of this product and improved oral hygiene - candida can cause gum problems too so I was in a vicious circle of sorts.

If you think you might have candida at all please try these - they made a massive difference to me. The guy at Silvertown customer services was very helpful too. I would also recommend eating anti-fungal foods e.g. lemon and lime juice, garlic, olives, onion, and coconut (milk, oil, macaroons - whatever!).

I hope these work for you. They have been fantastic for me.

Ben
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 11, 2015 9:17 PM BST