Profile for Huff > Reviews

Content by Huff

Huff "hel87@hotmail.com"

Dance Paradise - Kinect compatible (Xbox 360)
Dance Paradise - Kinect compatible (Xbox 360)
Offered by GameWizard UK
Price: 13.99

3.0 out of 5 stars dance, 17 Jun 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This game was not what we expected - we thought it wounld be like dance central, where you follow an instructor. Or the Michael Jackson game where you learn actual routines. Instead it is more like 'Guitar Hero' with your body. There are 4 spots on the screen showing different moves that you have to do in time as they come down the screen in sequence. It is fun none the less.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars decent vest pack, value for money, 7 Nov 2010
Arrived promptly. Follow up contact from retailer - product booklet. Tendancy to shrink in the wash, though and getting holey after only a few washes.

AS SEEN ON TV - The 6 Second ABS Program with DVD
AS SEEN ON TV - The 6 Second ABS Program with DVD

4.0 out of 5 stars 6 second abs, 7 Nov 2010
Arrived on time and in good condition. Not as easy to use as it looks, but easy to store

Audition (Collector's Edition) [DVD] [2001]
Audition (Collector's Edition) [DVD] [2001]
Dvd ~ Ryo Ishibashi
Offered by WorldCinema
Price: 9.98

5.0 out of 5 stars trully disturbing, 26 Oct 2005
I am a fan of Japanese horror as I find it unnerving, disturbing and dark. Most movies nowadays leave me totally unaffected but Takashi (director) manages to make an impact with all his films - this one in particular. I'm not easily affected, but Audition made me cringe, squirm and even look away! I won't ruin the plot I'll just say, if you're looking for something to get rid of your 'viewer apathy' then get this. If you're easily disturbed, then do not watch this!

Eraserhead [VHS]
Eraserhead [VHS]
VHS
Offered by watsonsinc
Price: 6.95

4.0 out of 5 stars odd, 2 Sep 2002
This review is from: Eraserhead [VHS] (VHS Tape)
I watched this film because I had heard that it was a classic, 'nightmarish', master piece.
My friends laughed at it and to be honest, none of us really understood it, but it was definitely 'nightmarish'.
I do not frighten very easily, but this film disturbed me on some level. It is very surreal and seems to make no sense on first inspection. However, looking more closely at the issues raised, it makes perfect sense.
Worth a look. I've never seen anything like it!