Profile for grannieannie > Reviews

Content by grannieannie

grannieannie

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Lovarzi Women's Pink Shawl Wrap/Stole cum Scarf-Gorgeous Paisley Shawl for Women-Lovarzi Pashmina Scarf and Wrap
Offered by LOVARZI

5.0 out of 5 stars Granddaughter's special "prezzie"!, 29 Jan 2013
I bought this as a gift for one of my granddaughters and she really loves it, wearing it almost continually. I personally loved the softness. colour and quality of the shawl and I know my gift was very well received and has been much admired in the younger circles (as a grandmother I may treat myself to one).
I would use this seller again as I thought the item was well worth the money and good value with excellent delivery and price.

My Christmas
My Christmas

5.0 out of 5 stars As ever - brilliant!, 7 Jan 2013
This review is from: My Christmas (Audio CD)
I very much enjoyed playing this cd over Christmas - and my visitors enjoyed it too. The content is just right for the season and, as always, Katherine is in fine voice throughout. One of my favourites this year.

RTX Wireless Phone Jack Slave
RTX Wireless Phone Jack Slave
Offered by liGo

5.0 out of 5 stars Invaluable when you have two tv sets and wanting to watch one upstairs and one down!, 7 Jan 2013
Good product, good price, speedy delivery and this enabled me to satisfy the requirement for each phone to be connected to Sky without the expense of calling in BT and installing another socket.

Belkin RJ11 Male to BT Plug Male Cable F8V168b02M
Belkin RJ11 Male to BT Plug Male Cable F8V168b02M
Offered by PC Supplies Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 7 Jan 2013
Enabled my son to complete the "gizmos" for me - thankyou - it is a great little product at a reasonable price.

Meter Box Key (Pack of 1) (Product Code - U-B0284)
Meter Box Key (Pack of 1) (Product Code - U-B0284)
Offered by Super Utensil Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Metal not plastic received but ok with that., 7 Jan 2013
As they say "does exactly what it says it does" and is proving invaluable for accessing the outside meter box for readings.
Not a lot more can be said really - great little key.

New Ladies Coolers Branded POLKA DOT Microsuede Fluffy Lined Snugg Boot Slipper 311. UK 3-4 Pink
Offered by Socks Uwear®

5.0 out of 5 stars Friend absolutely delighted with these as a gift at Christmas, 7 Jan 2013
I chose these for the dotty pattern and the pink colour, which I knew my friend would like.. She put them on straight out of the box and was so pleased with them she wore them all day.
Good choice of gift and warmly received.

NoProblem Ion Balance - Pink - NEGATIVE IONS - TITANIUM BRACELET - with Germanium and Tourmaline Powder - Improved Health - Fully adjustable - one size fits all - Greater Concentration - Increased Energy - Unique and stylish silicone wristband, ideal for a healthy active lifestyle! - Features 4 Germanium stones and comes fully packaged in the perfect gift box - Feel the Difference!!!
Offered by Beauty Dream®

5.0 out of 5 stars Unusual gift warmly received, 7 Jan 2013
I chose this as an "extra" for my d-in-law at Christmas as she has been feeling below par recently. Pleased to report she is delighted with the bracelet and is looking forward to an improvement in her health as a result of wearing it.
Good choice.

Cover for single Guest Bed- Flameproof
Cover for single Guest Bed- Flameproof
Offered by Kandu Furniture

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps out the dust!, 29 Dec 2012
Excellent cover for my spare bed which has to stand in a cupboard most of the year between accommodating guests.
The cover is light, attractive and sturdy enough to withstand a few scrapes against the wall without damage, all the while
protecting the fold-up bed.
Good value and clean design.

Pedigree Gravy Selection 6 x 400 g (Pack of 4, Total 24 Cans)
Pedigree Gravy Selection 6 x 400 g (Pack of 4, Total 24 Cans)
Offered by British Essentials

5.0 out of 5 stars First class fare for my dog, 29 Dec 2012
Does exactly what a dog wants - tasty feeding, nutritious chunks and lovely gravy - a "please may I have some more" expression and licked lips before I could wash out the tin for the recycle bin!
My dog loves them.

Rocket Dog Women's Snow Flake Brown Fleece and Fur Lined SNOWFLAKESO 6 UK
Rocket Dog Women's Snow Flake Brown Fleece and Fur Lined SNOWFLAKESO 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill gift for a really fast girl!, 29 Dec 2012
My friend was thrilled with these good quality slippers for her Christmas present and was soon scooting across the living room in them as she just HAD to put them on as soon as they were out of the box.
I was a bit doubtful about giving her slippers (she is so young and trendy) but she was delighted with them and said they are just wonderful.
I would buy them again for a gift and might treat myself to some for my birthday, they are so comfortable (says my friend).
Excellent quality product, very attractive to all age groups (even Great Gran wants a pair).

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7