Profile for lola > Reviews

Content by lola

lola

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 26 April 2013
I work with children everyday and the kids had an outbrake of worms I bought this product as a precautionary. I followed a very stringant hygine programe,

Rennie Deflatine Trapped Wind & Bloatedness Relief Tablets Sugar-Free Mint - 18 Tablets
Offered by Your247Chemist
Price: 4.37

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work for me, 22 Sep 2012
like the title says this really did nothing for me, I used as directed and found zero results not my best buy.

Real Leather Passport Holder - Pink
Real Leather Passport Holder - Pink
Offered by Quids2Save
Price: 1.79

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 17 Sep 2012
does the job, good value for money no problems at allm leather is of good quality and you get what you pay for in this case you get a bargin.

90Z New Womens White Party Lace Belt Skater Skirt Smart Dress Size 8/10
90Z New Womens White Party Lace Belt Skater Skirt Smart Dress Size 8/10
Offered by fashiondivagirls
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 3 Sep 2012
My Little sister wanted a white dress for her 18th Birthday, so I bought this, I was a little bit worried as the price was so cheap but I have to say this dress is amazingly good value for money.when my sister put this on she looked so classy and beautiful the material does not at all feel or look cheap It fits like a dream, the lace has lovely detailing and it looks so shopisticated, I am very glad I bought this item.

Drape And Lace Detail Bodycon Dress with Lining in BLACK (M/L)
Drape And Lace Detail Bodycon Dress with Lining in BLACK (M/L)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 3 Sep 2012
This dress is perfect for my body shape, lovely material and fits really well. after reading other reviews I bought a med/lrge which fitted perfectly, so i would also suggest you buy the next size up. Great Bargin

Texet A4 Laminator
Texet A4 Laminator
Price: 13.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a dream, 3 May 2012
Small compact, light, sylish laminator. Does what it says on the the box. Laminates A4. Bargin price at 12.50, and comes with its own laminating pouches most unexpected! Heats up in just a few mins, Briliant for home use or the office. I bought to replace my Fellowes Mars A4. And I must say that this laminator is 100% better. E.g My Fellowes used to always crinkle my laminated items, where as so far this Texet Laminator has yet to do this. It has a smooth very quiet motor operation. Only had this laminator a short time but i'm very impressed so far. one small point does smell slightly when heating up but its not too offensive.

The Woman In Black
The Woman In Black
by Susan Hill
Price: 3.86

5.0 out of 5 stars chilling to the bones!, 28 Feb 2012
This review is from: The Woman In Black (Paperback)
If you enjoy ghost stories, then you would enjoy reading The Woman in Black,The first chapter starts off a little slow perhaps,but it is the first chapter which is needed to ignite the reader's curiosity, once you get going thought this book will leave a lasting impression on you. It is dark and chilling.