Profile for Smudge > Reviews

Content by Smudge

Smudge

Page: 1 | 2
Klarstein Auto-Blizzard Pedestal Fan with Remote Control (20? Tilt, 3 Speeds & Timer Function) - Black
Offered by Electronic-Star-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Remote control fan, 19 Sept. 2014
A good fan that works perfectly to keep me cool when using my spin bike, the remote is perfect and allows me to control the fan without stopping my workout. Very happy with this fan.

Am-Tech Assorted Cable Tie (500 Pieces)
Am-Tech Assorted Cable Tie (500 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cable ties, 6 July 2014
Great selection of sizes and colours....

Seagate STCG2000200 Central 2TB Personal Cloud network attached storage - NAS
Seagate STCG2000200 Central 2TB Personal Cloud network attached storage - NAS

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor software lets this unit down....., 8 July 2013
As a 2TB hard drive this unit does its job very well. I am using the device to automatically back-up four machines. Using this device with Time Machine is great and i continues to back-up my data wirelessly without fault. The problems I am facing are with Windows. The software supplied with the hard drive is poor with constant disconnects of the drive from the machine and re-locating the drive to the software is troublesome (Windows can see the drive). I am also disappointed that it only allows back-up of data, it would have been a good feature to capture a full drive image for full restoration.

Bodylastics 12 pcs Snap Guard Resistance Bands Set with 5 Stackable anti-snap exercise tubes, Heavy Duty components, carrying case, and printed instructions for the top muscle building exercises
Offered by Bodylastics International

4.0 out of 5 stars Great home Gym, 10 May 2013
These resistance bands are great for keeping in trim. The quality of the bands and the fixings are very good. So far they are still in perfect condition after over 8 months use.

Asec Garage Door Lock
Asec Garage Door Lock
Offered by Saunderson Security Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Safe at last, 10 May 2013
This review is from: Asec Garage Door Lock
I needed to keep my bikes safe and these locks will surely do that. East to fit and with a key that is NOT easy to replicate I am now happy that the contents of my garage are safe.

Garmin Edge 800 Touchscreen GPS Bike Computer Performance Bundle
Garmin Edge 800 Touchscreen GPS Bike Computer Performance Bundle

5.0 out of 5 stars The ultimate toy, 10 May 2013
I use this on both my MTB & Road bike. So far it has been faultless and recorded every single mile. I also have the heart rate monitor & cadence unit and both have always connected. The standard handle bar mounts are great and even on the MTB with some serious battering it has not moved once. I love the Courses function, I can plot a map in Garmin connect and follow it through the device when riding which beats trying to find my way round new routes.

Ronhill Classic GT Trackster Running Pants - Medium
Ronhill Classic GT Trackster Running Pants - Medium
Offered by SportsShoes Unlimited

5.0 out of 5 stars Ronhill fan 2, 10 May 2013
I have always used Ronhill bikesters as my winter running pant and decided to have a go at some dedicated running pants, I am not disappointed, a great fit and a great price.

Ronhill Men's Bikester Origin - Black / Fluorescent Yellow, Medium
Ronhill Men's Bikester Origin - Black / Fluorescent Yellow, Medium
Offered by Hike Bike and Ride

5.0 out of 5 stars Ronhill fan, 10 May 2013
I have always liked Ronhill Bikesters. They are a great fit and I prefer these to the normal bike tights. As with all Ronhill equipment the are a good price and the quality is great.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 23, 2013 10:50 AM BST

LArobe Chic Marine MacBook 13 inch - Marine/Azur
LArobe Chic Marine MacBook 13 inch - Marine/Azur

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice case, 10 May 2013
A little big for the 13" MBA (I was expecting a snug fit), but a great good quality case that keeps my expensive toy nice and safe from those nasty accidental drops.

atFoliX FX-Antireflex Display Protector Films for Garmin Edge 800 Set of 3 Anti-Reflective
Offered by @FoliX GmbH

5.0 out of 5 stars Great screen protector.., 10 May 2013
This item fis the screen very well, went on first time with no air bubbles. Been on for about a month now and no edges have lifted.

Page: 1 | 2