Profile for Mrs. S. Taylor > Reviews

Content by Mrs. S. Taylor

Mrs. S. Taylor (Northumberland, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
The Ghost [DVD]
The Ghost [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ewan McGregor
Price: 3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars WILL WATCH IT AGAIN!, 28 May 2014
This review is from: The Ghost [DVD] (DVD)
I had already seen this film I had already seen on television, but didn't realise that until I watched the DVD. However it still kept me glued to my seat and I will watch it again as there are still one or two things I have to work out. One of my granddaughters has the DVD away now and she has thoroughly enjoyed watching it and the other granddaughter is waiting to watch it. Keeps you on the edge of your seat.

Daewoo KOR6AOR Digital ECO Microwave, 800 Watt, 20 Litre - Black/Silver Handle
Daewoo KOR6AOR Digital ECO Microwave, 800 Watt, 20 Litre - Black/Silver Handle
Offered by Ballicom International
Price: 56.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a replacement for my Samsung., 18 April 2014
After looking at many microwaves, we decided on the Daewoo. We had previously purchased a Daewoo Fridge/Freezer which is excellent so when we needed a replacement for our old Samsung we decided to give the Daewoo Microwave a go. No faults so far. The instructions took a bit fathoming out, but we only really use a microwave for heating things up so it serves its purpose well and the price was excellent.

Sewing Machine Needle Schmetz Assorted 70-90 from Germany x10 needle packet
Sewing Machine Needle Schmetz Assorted 70-90 from Germany x10 needle packet
Offered by The Ironing Press Company
Price: 3.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what my machine needed., 18 April 2014
These needles arrived very quickly. However I only wanted a packet of 5, which they didn't do so I had to order and pay for 10, so it was a bit of a 'kick in the teeth' when the note enclosed said sorry no packs of 10 so I received 2 packs of 5!! I have carefully put them away - it's just a pity I can't remember where I have put them, so I have contacted the company direct and ordered some more!!!!

My North East: By Its Famous Sons and Daughters
My North East: By Its Famous Sons and Daughters
by Anne Graham
Price: 13.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book, 18 April 2014
This book is an absolute must for people wanting to know about the north east of England. The pictures are absolutely superb. The delivery of the book was very good and it was wrapped well. No complaints at all.

Why is Snot Green?: The Science Museum Question and Answer Book (Science Museum Q & a Book)
by Glenn Murphy
Price: 4.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what my grandson wanted., 18 April 2014
As I said before I ordered this book and 'How Loud can you Burp' as an Easter present for my grandson. He was over the moon with both books.

20 Compatible Printer ink Cartridges (4 Sets of 4 + 4 Black) For Epson Stylus S22 SX125 SX130 SX420W SX425W SX445W BX305F BX305FW SX230 SX235W SX445W SX435W SX430W SX438W SX440W 8x T1281, 4x T1282, 4x T1283, 4x T1284 (NON-OEM)
Offered by ECS Inks
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Hopefully as good as last time., 18 April 2014
Very quick delivery for this item. Unfortunately I haven't opened them yet, but if they are as good as last time I will have no worries. My eldest granddaughter has quite a few photos to print off so I purchased the inks early so that we are well prepared!

How Loud Can You Burp?: and other extremely important questions (and answers) from the Science Museum (Science Museum Q & a Book)
by Glenn Murphy
Price: 3.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what my grandson wanted., 18 April 2014
I purchased this book and 'Why is Snot Green' for my grandson for his 'Easter present'. He is absolutely over the moon with both books.

Frozen [DVD]
Frozen [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chris Buck
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant DVD, 18 April 2014
This review is from: Frozen [DVD] (DVD)
Bought this for my grandchildren. They love it. I have yet to watch it but it is back at my house so I just have to find the time to watch it.

CND Creative Solar Oil Mini Size 3.7ml x 2 bottles
CND Creative Solar Oil Mini Size 3.7ml x 2 bottles
Offered by UniStore
Price: 5.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Looking for strong nails, 18 April 2014
I was advised by a friend to purchase this oil to strengthen my nails. Has to be massaged into the cuticle every night so I am patiently waiting for it to work.

Ladies Designer Leather Purse In 6 Colours By Lorenz 19 - Black
Ladies Designer Leather Purse In 6 Colours By Lorenz 19 - Black
Offered by Supreme Leather
Price: 6.70

5.0 out of 5 stars JUST WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR!, 30 Dec 2013
Have been looking for a leather purse with a clasp fastening for the coins for a year now and in that year have had two other purses which were just no good. This one fits the bill perfectly. Plenty of pockets for credit cards, loyalty cards etc and plenty of room for bank notes and change and a zipped section also. AND it is real leather not as some are advertised - leather and when you get them to look at they are imitation! Thank you. Looking forward to long usage of this purse.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5