Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Carissima Gold 0.05 ct Diamond and Aquamarine 9 ct White Gold Stud Earrings
Carissima Gold 0.05 ct Diamond and Aquamarine 9 ct White Gold Stud Earrings

4.0 out of 5 stars Aquamarine and diamond earrings are reminiscent of Art Decco design., 2 April 2016
Very pretty aquamarine stones but the diamonds are not as obvious in the setting as those shown. The ear posts are extremely thin, the backs very small making them difficult to fasten and remove. I have worn them but they are not particularly comfortable. I would stress that this is only my personal opinion and possibly another pair may be slightly different. I have to admit that I am slightly disappointed but they are very pretty earrings and am happy to add them to my jewellery collection.

Tremaine's True Love (True Gentlemen)
Tremaine's True Love (True Gentlemen)

5.0 out of 5 stars Tremaine's True Love (True Gentlemen) Book 1 in a new series, is a True Delight., 30 Dec. 2015
I can only say that Ms Burrows has continued to delight with her new True Gentlemen series of which this is the first, though these can be read individually in their own right I had read "Daniels True Desire" and discovered on reading Tremaine's True Love, it would have been better to read it first. As with all her books they are populated with characters we have met before, maybe by allusion or briefly but they are beautifully imagined and interwoven. Ms Burrowes's genius is making them "real" to her readers and we want to visit again and again. I love everything about characters even the "villians" as they sometimes turn out not to be such villians after all and very often have redeeming qualities. If you are a regular reader of her books you won't need me to review this book, just read it and lose yourself in her world.

Roberts Radio CR9971 Chronologic Vi Dual Alarm Clock Radio with Instant Time Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Roberts CR9971 Chronologic Vi Dual Alarm Clock pleases., 30 Dec. 2015
This small Radio/Alarm clock is fairly basic and it didn't cost a fortune so I shouldn't have expected a lot more than I got. I thought that I had checked its functions carefully but obviously i didn't. I was expecting the radio to wake me gradually, it didn't and that it would have pre-select buttons so I could set more than one waveband and I couldn't. I hasten to say that this was no fault of the alarm and it's a warning to me to remember to check my requirements carefully and ensure I buy accordingly. Having said all that the alarm is attractive, well made (as it should be as it carries the Roberts name) and is small enough to sit comfortably on an average bedside table, quality of sound is reasonable and it has the advantage of battery backup and stores the setting in the event of a loss of power. Was I satisfied and would I recommend it? if you want a reasonably priced, well made and fairly basic clock/radio alarm then yes, I would.

Daniel's True Desire (True Gentlemen)
Daniel's True Desire (True Gentlemen)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ms Burrowes serves up another gem in Daniel's True Desire; a must read., 22 Nov. 2015
Ms Burrowes has a wonderful talent for drawing her reader in from the first page, she weaves magic in words and once started on the journey you cannot leave until the last sentence is read, she then leaves her reader longing for more. The fictional loves and lives of the characters that populate her novels are engaging, hero's and villains alike spark the imagination and the plots flow seemingly effortlessly from her quill. I am a devoted addict and long may I remain so, as long as Ms Burrowes weaves her spell I will remain an addict. Daniel's True Desire is a truly delightful experience and I cannot wait to read Tremaine's True Love, the next in her new True Gentlemen series. If you enjoy beautifully written Regency Romances than I can heartily recommend Daniel's True Desire. Open the door to your imagination and step inside.

Meadow Swaroski Crystal Pink Rose Rhodium Plated Brooch
Meadow Swaroski Crystal Pink Rose Rhodium Plated Brooch

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely Rosebud that will never fade., 8 April 2015
This brooch is quite exquisite, the pink of the rosebud is as delicate as the picture shows. Small and dainty it doesn't weigh light materials down, it is accented with just enough crystals to enhance the delicate pink rosebud and not overpower it. The rhodium plating of the whole makes this a lovely piece of jewellery that is a perfect addition to any collection.

Logicam Webcam, Awarded Top 10 by Customers Like YOU - 3.0 Mega Pixels, Excellent Video quality, Built-in Microphone, Plug & Play webcam, No driver or Installation needed, Windows Compatible

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little Webcam highly recommended., 22 Oct. 2014
I am happy to recommend this webcam, my order was dealt with quickly and efficiently. The Webcam arrived on time and well protected. It is a neat item, easily installed and offers excellent clarity.

The Curse: Touch of Eternity (The Curse Series Book 1)
The Curse: Touch of Eternity (The Curse Series Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Sadly, this one was not for me., 22 Oct. 2014
I am sorry Ms Bold, the concept was a good one but didn't convince me I wish it had. I can only think I have been spoilt by others who have gone before. We all have different tastes, this one wasn't for me.

What a Lady Needs for Christmas (MacGregor Book 4)
What a Lady Needs for Christmas (MacGregor Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Gentleman Would Never Tell. A lovely book: warm characters, humorous and someone definitely not a gentleman, enjoy., 22 Oct. 2014
"What a Lady Needs for Christmas"? A Gentleman would never tell. Ms Burrows has so much talent and a wonderful way with words and narrative that to not like one of her books would be an insult. Please, please, please Ms Burrows I am begging you to find some more "connections" to the MacGregor Clan so we can learn how the characters we have met go on. I really didn't want to leave this book, I wanted to know so much more. To date I have read all her historical based books and am actually looking forward to reading her latest modern romances. I have loved all I have read, her characters attain a life of their own and make me; at least, wish I could meet them. I cannot heap enough praise on this author, she just gives me so much to look forward to. I feel envious of anyone who can give so much pleasure with words. Any author who can hold a readers attention and there are many, deserve their success. A lovely read, if there had been more than 5 stars I would have given them.

The Laird (Captive Hearts Book 3)
The Laird (Captive Hearts Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ms Burrowes is a readers delight a "diamond" of the species., 19 Sept. 2014
As with "The Captive" and "The Traitor", The Laird does not disappoint. The Laird on its own is a lovely story beautifully written with the light touch, compassion and deep understanding of her characters; with all their uncertainty of the future, that Ms Burrowes brings to all her novels, she is a supremely gifted author and as with all her novels they grab you from the very first page and continue to hold the attention to the very last page and nowhere is this more evident than in this trilogy of novels, I was completely immersed in the story and characters until I felt I knew them and left them with deep reluctance. I would recommend The Laird and its companion novels, if there had been more stars I would have awarded them gladly.

The Little Book of Necklaces - Pink necklace book holds 20 necklaces on 4 pages
The Little Book of Necklaces - Pink necklace book holds 20 necklaces on 4 pages

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty in pink and a lovely gift, 10 Aug. 2014
A lovely gift, of good quality and if more had been available I would have ordered more. As this is a gift which is awaiting a recipient so I cannot say whether it will give pleasure. I will say that if I was receiving this as a gift myself I would be delighted. It arrived on time and well protected, I would certainly order from this source in the future.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7