Profile for Mr J M Acheson > Reviews

Content by Mr J M Acheson

Mr J M Acheson

Beats by Dr. Dre Wireless On-Ear Headphones - Black
Beats by Dr. Dre Wireless On-Ear Headphones - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Sound quality amazing... Headband quality not so good!, 20 Aug. 2014
The sound quality of these is fantastic, however the quality of the headband is suspect.

I have had to spend quite a bit of money on getting the headband replaced twice now. Both times it has snapped when I have taken the headphones off of my head. Maybe I am doing something wrong, but I don't think something this expensive should snap so easily.

Other than that I wouldn't think of getting another headphone. The sound quality is second to none and the usability of the buttons is fantastic. It's incredibly easy to connect to my iPad/iPhone (although soemtimes it is quite difficult switching between the two - but this is to be expected). While the headphone were being repaired I tried buying some cheaper alternatives from Wesc and Sennheiser (in-ear headphones) and they don't come anywhere near.

All in all, I would recommend this product, however be very aware of the headband snapping (even though it is covered in a warranty for the first year) as it can result in some quite expensive repairs.