Profile for Mark W > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
Fruit of the Loom Short Sleeve Baseball T Shirt, T-Shirt, Tee Shirt
Fruit of the Loom Short Sleeve Baseball T Shirt, T-Shirt, Tee Shirt
Price: £3.47 - £10.35

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine for the price, if a bit clingy on the fit....., 9 July 2015
Nice looking top and a good price, but the XXL is more like an XL. It fits, but there's no room for my skin to breathe, it's a bit clingy and my nipples are visible which makes me look like a bit of a slut, at the gym....lol

fine-toned® extra strong -EXERCISE ,GYM,YOGA BALL 65cm+PUMP-ANTI-BURST + EXERCISE INSTRUCTIONS - very high grade anti-burst construction / 400kg load tested / eco friendly -no phthalates / anti slip -NEW!!!
Offered by Ultimate direct

1.0 out of 5 stars 1 star is too kind. Low quality, I doubt it would last one session, not even attempting to use it., 5 July 2015
There is NO way this would hold 300kg, I doubt it would hold 30kg. Looks like all the best reviews are years old, I guess the quality of the item has gone down hill since then. Sending it back

Mens Shock Absorbing Running Shoe Trainers Jogging Gym Fitness Trainer Shoes 9
Mens Shock Absorbing Running Shoe Trainers Jogging Gym Fitness Trainer Shoes 9
Offered by Adorabilia Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly light and comfortable, look nice too, 12 Jun. 2015
Surprisingly light and comfortable, look nice too. Feel well made and look more expensive than what I paid. Really comfortable and light on the feet, unlike the last pair of trainers that cost me a similar price. Nicely cushioned insole and perfect for the gym and circuit training. Would definitely recommend to the casual trainer, not entirely convinced they would last long if you're a serious runner though. However, at this price, you could buy a few more pairs and I may do so. Different colours just for variation maybe. I wear a size 9 and they fit my feet perfectly, maybe they could have a little more room to breathe but they definitely don't feel loose and they support my foot and ankle well. My feet are held firmly in them, no moving around inside, which I sometimes find with trainers, especially when on a leg press machine. They are so light that it sometimes doesn't feel like I'm wearing anything on my feet

Prima 6 Hook Kitchen Utensil Tool Holder Storage Wall Rack Rail
Prima 6 Hook Kitchen Utensil Tool Holder Storage Wall Rack Rail
Offered by buy n save ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Functional, hasn't fallen apart or anything, seems sturdy enough for its intended use., 4 Jun. 2015
Finally somewhere to hang my kitchen utensils, when they are not in the sink waiting to be washed that is :)

Samsung S View Premium Cover for Galaxy S4 - Pink
Samsung S View Premium Cover for Galaxy S4 - Pink
Offered by Sorze

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 4 Jun. 2015
Great price, considering when I first had the phone (in 2013) these covers retailed at £40 or so. It's given a new lease of life to an old phone which I've subsequently given to my mum.

Buckingham Deep Induction Stock Pot with Glass Lid 24 cm, 9 L
Buckingham Deep Induction Stock Pot with Glass Lid 24 cm, 9 L
Offered by One Click Wonder

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for making stews., 4 Jun. 2015
I thought it might take forever to heat the contents when it's quite full (6 litres of stew) but the stew was boiling in no time and cooked within an hour, although that might say more about the induction hob than the pot. Great for making large batches of stew though, for splitting in to portions and freezing. Couple of hours of preparation and cooking, then that's my lunches sorted for a week or so :)

Beka Pro Induction Professional 24 cm High Quality Fry Pan Non-Stick, Dark Grey
Beka Pro Induction Professional 24 cm High Quality Fry Pan Non-Stick, Dark Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive, 4 Jun. 2015
Works perfectly with my induction hob and I made an omelette with it, no oil necessary, it just slid out of the pan with ease. So it's definitely non-stick!

Premier Housewares Sieve - 20 cm - Stainless Steel
Premier Housewares Sieve - 20 cm - Stainless Steel

3.0 out of 5 stars Seems ok, but I'm not convinced it would last long under heavy use., 30 May 2015
Seems a bit flimsy and like the sieve part will come away from the handle eventually but for what little use it will get, it should be fine.

Pyrex Glass Round Casserole, 2.5L
Pyrex Glass Round Casserole, 2.5L

5.0 out of 5 stars Gone stew crazy since buying this., 30 May 2015
This gets a lot of use and fits in my microwave/convection oven perfectly. Big enough to make 3-4 portions of stew or casserole and cleans easily.

The Saint [DVD] [1997]
The Saint [DVD] [1997]
Dvd ~ Val Kilmer
Offered by 247dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars A favourite of mine for a long time., 30 May 2015
This review is from: The Saint [DVD] [1997] (DVD)
One of my favourite movies of the 90's and one I could watch over and over. Not Val Kilmers most realistic performance and maybe it would have been a bigger success with someone else, but the supporting cast, storyline and soundtrack make up for it, for me. Nice cameo appearance from Roger Moore as the radio announcer at the end of the movie, a nice touch, then of course there's the Duran Duran track with the end credits.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17