Profile for Mrs. Dawn E. Cretney > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Dawn E. C...

Mrs. Dawn E. Cretney "silver lady" (Devon, UK)

Brainstorm Toys 2 in 1 Globe Earth and Constellations
Brainstorm Toys 2 in 1 Globe Earth and Constellations
Offered by Gadget Grotto

5.0 out of 5 stars Educational and fun gift for any age!, 21 Oct. 2012
I purchased this globe for my grandson's 5th birthday - he absolutely loves it! It's like magic the way that the globe becomes the night sky when placed in a darkened room. He really enjoys locating different countries on the globe and loves looking at the constellations. I would thoroughly recommend this globe - and it was great value!

The Winter Bear (Picture Lions)
The Winter Bear (Picture Lions)
by Ruth Craft

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Days!, 7 July 2011
I used to love reading this book to my two sons thirty years ago. I decided to buy a copy to read to my grandchildren, but found it was out of print. After finding some original copies available to buy through Amazon, I selected this copy as the seller described it as being in good condition. When "The Winter Bear" arrived, I was thrilled! The book is in pristine condition - as good as new - quite amazing for a children's paperback book! It arrived very promptly too, so now I am enjoying sharing this wonderful book with my grandchildren - Happy Days!!

The Usborne History of Britain  (Usborne Internet-linked Reference)
The Usborne History of Britain (Usborne Internet-linked Reference)
by Ruth Brocklehurst

5.0 out of 5 stars Usborne History of Britain, 3 Feb. 2011
My grandson has found this item fascinating and educational. It is the kind of book that can be dipped into, whatever age your child is. It is presented well and written in a child friendly way. Every house should have one!

Metal Wheelbarrow
Metal Wheelbarrow
Offered by HALUMAX

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great little wheelbarrow!!, 19 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Metal Wheelbarrow (Toy)
My little grandson was thrilled to receive this wheelbarrow for his third birthday. It was well-packaged and easy to assemble - a screwdriver and pliers being the only tools needed. It is a perfect size for a three-year-old with plenty of "growing room" to come. It is sturdy, but light, with good grips - great for helping on the garden or collecting specimens on a nature walk.