Profile for Marshall Hunt > Reviews

Content by Marshall Hunt

Marshall Hunt

Page: 1 | 2
TeckNet® High Precision Gaming Mouse with 3 adjustable DPI Level (1000,1600 and 2,000 DPI), 6 Button, Extra weight
Offered by SPEEDY GOAL LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Feels Good, 20 Feb. 2014
This mouse is fast, quick, fitting, easy and convenient. I use this mouse mostly for gaming and general computer use. I like this little button in the middle which changes the speed of the mouse (which i use a lot in gaming).

Logitech Keyboard K120 for Business - UK layout
Logitech Keyboard K120 for Business - UK layout
Offered by E W Link Co Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 20 Feb. 2014
Great for gaming and I can type very fast with this new keyboard. The keys are easy to press down and If you press your hand on it it doesn't feel like snow (which most old ones do).

Dynamode PCI 6 Channel Soundcard
Dynamode PCI 6 Channel Soundcard

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice for my Speakers, 20 Feb. 2014
I added this hoping my HD audio would sound better which it did and I had no problems installing it, drivers, delivery and ports

Tenda W322P 300Mbps Wireless PCI Network Interface Card
Tenda W322P 300Mbps Wireless PCI Network Interface Card
Offered by AC988

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Connections, 20 Feb. 2014
With this new adapter I was able to connect to the internet wireless. And also the connections are never below exxelent (window 7 ult). This is perfect because my router is downstairs and I can't put my PC down there so this was my solution. Thanks!

3.5" All-In-One Internal Card Reader/Writer+4 Port USB Hub
3.5" All-In-One Internal Card Reader/Writer+4 Port USB Hub
Offered by Hielec(Ship from China)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 20 Feb. 2014
I like this card reader because there are many ports for just about everything I will ever need. I added this a few weeks ago and i had a few mobo power problems but I had to find out a solution. Its was a pretty dangerous one though. the only way I could get it to work would be add it onto the mobo when it was on :P but after that it was turning on just fine. Also delivery was about 2 weeks!

Palit GeForce 210 Graphics Card with High Definition 1080p Display Support (1GB, DDR3, HDMI, PCI-E 2.0)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but, 20 Feb. 2014
Sometimes my computer wont start up because the graphics card is corrupting it. But I have found a solution! Just remove it and then turn your computer on then shut it down then put the card back in.This only happens when I add new parts. Also I love the 3D technology!

Komodo® USB Portable Multimedia Speakers for Laptop, Computer, Desktop PC, Ultrabook, Netbook, Notebook / MP3, CD Player Speaker - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Alright, 20 Feb. 2014
Speakers make funny nioses when i move my mouse or type with my keyboard. Delivery was late and the speakers don't support HD audio.

Acer G226HQLHBD 21.5-inch Monitor 16:9 FHD 8 ms 100M:1 A 250 nits VA LED DVI w/HDCP Acer EcoDisplay
Offered by elevenfirst

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 20 Feb. 2014
This monitor has a very good resolution for HD displays and has a matte screen which prevents reflections! Perfect for my new build!

USB 3.0 20 Pin 2 Ports Front Panel Floppy Disk Bay Hub Bracket Cable Computer By FamilyMall
Offered by Universal Color

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 20 Feb. 2014
Works perfectly fine and delivery was decent. Just what it says on the tin! I bought this for my new build and I just happened to have a USB 3.0 header so I decided to use it and I am very happy with my decision

Sharkoon VS3-S Red UBS 2.0 ATX Case with 3 Bays for Optical Drives and 35cm Video Card

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best, 20 Feb. 2014
This case was extremely flexible with parts. I didn't have to worry about what motherboard I should buy and also there are a decent amount of slots for everything! Perfect for my new build!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 20, 2014 1:25 AM BST