Profile for Mr. R. M. Chambers > Reviews

Mr. R. M. Chambers

Colgate Peroxyl Oral Cleaner 300ml - PACK OF 2
Colgate Peroxyl Oral Cleaner 300ml - PACK OF 2
Offered by PharmacyKwik

5.0 out of 5 stars This best mouth wash that I've used for treating gum disease, 21 Dec. 2014
This best mouth wash that I've used for treating gum disease. It does foam up a bit when you wash it around you mouth and can make you retch a bit. But the foaming up is to create an oxygen rich environment that kills anaerobic bacteria. This mouth wash was recommended to me by a dental hygienist.

OCZ OCZ600MXSP-UK ModXStream Pro 600W ATX Power Supply
OCZ OCZ600MXSP-UK ModXStream Pro 600W ATX Power Supply

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and value for money power supply, 22 Aug. 2013
I have bought three of these power supplies. The fan is quiet and the link below was a helpful review for me when deciding upon what to buy.

[...]

Sony Xperia E Sim Free Smartphone - Black
Sony Xperia E Sim Free Smartphone - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic budget smart phone, 14 May 2013
I bought this phone for my eldest son in April and have also bought a second one for my youngest son in May as we all thought Xperia E was a good buy. This purchase was a bit of leap into the unknown as its new and there are very few reviews about it, but based on the specification I couldn't find anything better for the money. This is a budget phone so don't expect stunning results from the camera but otherwise the phone performs excellently on web browsing, internet text chat and calls. Works well on Wi-Fi and connects with my home Netgear router and Belkin Wi-Fi router that I have configure to operate as an access point, also works well with the wireless router supplied by TalkTalk. The Xperia E requires a standard size SIM card and our phones are on the 3 and O2 networks. The GPS works well and have installed a free app "mapmyride" that provides mileage data and calories consumed when out cycling.

The phone can also be used as a Wi-Fi hotspot (Mi-Fi) i.e. the 3G provides the internet connection and you connect other devices like a tablet or laptop via their wireless network adapter to access the internet. This is very useful if you want to use your tablet on the move but you'll need a mobile tethering feature in you mobile contract to enable you to use this.

There is also a preloaded barcode reader app NeoReader.

I have also purchased a SanDisk microSDHC Ultra 16GB, class 10, UHS-I, 30MB/sec, + SD adapter, Mobile; £9.99 from Amazon. This memory card works as you would expect in this phone; no issues.

You may find this review link useful if you're considering buying this phone http://blog.clove.co.uk/2013/05/27/sony-xperia-e-review/

For you techies out there you might be interested in this article showing the evaluation of the Firefox OS on the Xperia E.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 3, 2014 9:33 PM GMT

SanDisk Mobile Ultra microSDHC 16 GB UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card 30 MB/s + SD Adapter + Memory Zone App (SDSDQU-016G-U46A)
Offered by PicStop

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly with Sony Xperia E, 14 May 2013
Great price and ideal accessory for newly purchased Sony Xperia E. Fitted the memory card into the phone, no problems at all.

ABUS Bike Steel-O-Chain 880 bike Lock - 85 cm, Red
ABUS Bike Steel-O-Chain 880 bike Lock - 85 cm, Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Great very secure quality lock, 14 May 2013
This review is from: Abus Steel-O-Chain 880 (Sports)
Very secure bike lock, a bit on the heavy side but probably best value for money lock in terms of quality and security..

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Beach Shelter, 20 Aug. 2009
We are really please with this purchase. We were really surprise to see the colour of the tent as it is a very cool looking camouflage in different shades of blue. Very spacious and practicle and quick to setup. Great quality and packs away is a small bag supplied. Overall extremely good value.

Panasonic TX-32LXD80 - 32" Widescreen HD Ready Viera LCD Ready TV - With Freeview

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Budget LCD TV, 30 Dec. 2008
I bought this TV from the results published in the latest report on LCD and Plasma TV's from Which? This TV is a Which? Best Buy. I live in a poor reception area and my antenna is in the attic and it has no problem tuning in all channels. The electronic program guide (EPG) is excellent and the Teletext is fast. The remote control has large buttons which may be a plus for some people. There is also a slot for pay-tv cards for TopUp TV or Setanta Sports. The overall design is very well thought out and the pictures on Amazon don't do it justice as the stand and LCD surround are in gloss black. Overall I'm very please with my purchase as it has transformed the family's whole viewing experience and the old Playstation2 games, such as Pro Evo Soccer 3, have been given a new lease of life. The Panasonic TX-32LXD80 is a great budget TV.

Icon Auto 3237 - Glass LCD & Plasma TV Stand -Up to 37" or  60KG - Black
Icon Auto 3237 - Glass LCD & Plasma TV Stand -Up to 37" or 60KG - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Stand, 22 Dec. 2008
The picture shown on Amazon does not match the description and shows the Icon Opus instead of the Auto. Check out other Icon "Auto" stands then you'll see what you're buying. The Icon Auto has four chrome legs and when constructed the stand is very solid. I bought this with a Panasonic 32" LCD and the two items complement one another nicely. This stand is 530 mm high and the Panasonic 32" LCD is at the perfect viewing height. Would have preferred a brushed metal finish on the legs i.e. like the Opus but the chrome finish doesn't look out of place in our living room. Overall, I'm satisfied with my purchase.